Xbox live gold sharing not working.

Discus and support Xbox live gold sharing not working. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Qualayy, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Qualayy
    Qualayy Guest

I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox live gold discount but It says he have to buy xbox live gold.
    Please help

:)

Qualayy, Aug 16, 2019
  2. JeroenBoom Win User

Console Profiles - Xbox Live Profile

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

4. DestiniesReqium Win User

Will this work for local campaign co op?

Yes, it works that way. I have two Xbox One's in my house and share gold between them. You just need to make sure to activate it.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  5. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

6. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

Thema:

1. Xbox live gold sharing not working. - Similar Threads - live gold sharing

2. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  3. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  4. Sharing xbox live gold with son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing xbox live gold with son: I currently have xbox live gold on my xbox at my home. My son goes to my moms and has his own xbox to use. Can I share my xbox live gold membership with his xbox console?...
  5. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  6. Xbox live gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working: So my friend tried to share his gold with me but it wouldn't work I added his account to my xbox and he added mine to his and we both made it our home xbox on each other's account but It would not...
  7. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  8. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.: I have Account1 with xbox live gold. He has the xbox set as his home xbox. Account2 doesn’t have xbox live gold. He cannot do anything that requires gold. Even though he is on the xbox with an...
  9. Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gameshare wont share xbox live gold but will share games: Hi so I've had this problem for about a year now and I've finally decided to try fix it. The problem being is that me and my friend are game sharing so his account is my home xbox account and mine...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing doesn’t work: The account that’s set as my home console has gold, but it’s not working. Says I don’t have gold when I try to play on another account. I tried taking the profile off and setting it back again,...