Xbox live gold sharing

Discus and support Xbox live gold sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my partners son wants to go online and we've tried linking it up with my xbox live gold membership to allow him to play online. Yet this isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaitlinCross, Oct 22, 2019.

1. CaitlinCross
    CaitlinCross Guest

Xbox live gold sharing

Hi, my partners son wants to go online and we've tried linking it up with my xbox live gold membership to allow him to play online. Yet this isn't working. Could I have some help please as it's annoying my partner and I that we cant do it for him.

Could someone help us link my xbox live gold membership to his console so he can play online please? I pay yearly as well so it's better for him

:)

CaitlinCross, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

3. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

5. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

Thema:

Xbox live gold sharing

1. Xbox live gold sharing - Similar Threads - live gold sharing

2. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  3. Unable to share my Xbox live gold membership in my household

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to share my Xbox live gold membership in my household: When i went to go play my xbox the xbox live gold said it did not work so i went to my brothers xbox and reset the game share so i got gold and after i was done playing my xbox i turned it off and...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working: My brother has Xbox Live Gold an has set my Xbox as “Home Xbox” I used to be able to play online without having to buy gold. But it suddenly stopped working. Even though my brother still has gold....
  5. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  6. xbox live gold on 360 share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold on 360 share: I have two xbox 360 consoles (one for me, and one for the wife) and we're too broke to upgrade to an xbox one, but I was wondering if we can share one gold account between our two gamer tags? I...
  7. Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold sharing, can play online but cannot play Games with Gold games: Hello there, A friend and I were sharing the xbox live gold but when my turn was over and when he paid for the service, I can't play with my GwG games anymore. The system tells me that it seems...
  8. Share Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold: good morning dear community. I have the following problem, I would like to share my xbox live gold with my buddywe have set our consoles "as my home console" He also has my profile access databut...
  9. Family Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Live Gold Sharing: Hi, Recently, I was added to an xbox family by a close relative, and his home xbox is set to a different one than my account. I am not able to access the xbox live gold he uses, even though we...
  10. XBox Live Gold Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold Family Sharing: I have 2 Xbox's - 360 and XBX X, Live Gold is my gamertag on the XB1X. I was under the impression that I can make one of the consoles the 'Home' console, however there is no such option on the...