Xbox live gold sharing

Discus and support Xbox live gold sharing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my partners son wants to go online and we've tried linking it up with my xbox live gold membership to allow him to play online. Yet this isn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CaitlinCross, Oct 22, 2019.

1. CaitlinCross
    CaitlinCross Guest

Xbox live gold sharing

Hi, my partners son wants to go online and we've tried linking it up with my xbox live gold membership to allow him to play online. Yet this isn't working. Could I have some help please as it's annoying my partner and I that we cant do it for him.

Could someone help us link my xbox live gold membership to his console so he can play online please? I pay yearly as well so it's better for him

:)

CaitlinCross, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

3. Daft Badger Win User

xbox live subscriptions

4. HyruleBalverine Win User

Using xboxlive with 2 users

5. Daft Badger Win User

Can I play Minecraft ONLINE with a silver Account?

6. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

Thema:

Xbox live gold sharing

1. Xbox live gold sharing - Similar Threads - live gold sharing

2. Xbox not sharing xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox not sharing xbox live gold: Hello anyone who is reading this. We managed to get my dads account to make it "His home xbox". It is now sharing the games and gamepass, but not xbox live. If you need any info, please let me...
  3. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Share not working: hi recently i got a new xbox after my old xbox broke i used to game share with my friend for gold and some of his games but after i got my new xbox the gameshare stopped working at first i wasnt...
  5. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  6. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  7. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  8. Sharing xbox live gold with son

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing xbox live gold with son: I currently have xbox live gold on my xbox at my home. My son goes to my moms and has his own xbox to use. Can I share my xbox live gold membership with his xbox console?...
  9. Game pass and live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass and live gold sharing: Hi. Is it possible to share xbox live gold and a game pass in the same household to save me buying both twice? My daughter has an xbox, so does my son. They will both want to play on their own...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working: So my friend tried to share his gold with me but it wouldn't work I added his account to my xbox and he added mine to his and we both made it our home xbox on each other's account but It would not...