XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think about buying an xbox series s to play warzone, but I don't know if I need to have xbox live gold to be able to play online.I haven't been an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandon Rafael Diaz Tello, Jan 13, 2021.

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE

I think about buying an xbox series s to play warzone, but I don't know if I need to have xbox live gold to be able to play online.I haven't been an xbox user for a long time, so I don't know if that subscription still
    exists.

Please help me. XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE :)

:)

Brandon Rafael Diaz Tello, Jan 13, 2021
  2. EvanBruceAlmigh Win User

Cant play online!

Hi SBTM1988

Check the status of Xbox gold live it might down at the moment that's why. Also check that the subscription is still active
  3. Smwutches Win User

Playing online

If this is the account you're trying to play with, you need a gold membership. Gold is required to play on Xbox Live.
  4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Playing online

Do you have Xbox Live Gold?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Can't play online

What actually happens when you try to play online?

what message if any pop up?

Also check to make sure that your Xbox Live Gold is still active.
  6. denis97g Win User

Playing online

how long ago did you subscribe to xbox live gold?
Thema:

XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD STILL EXIST?, PLAYING ONLINE - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD STILL

2. xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 cloud saves still requiring live gold account: MS announced 3 months ago that cloud saves would be free, however I am trying to transfer saves from my 360 to series X and i am still prompted to subscribe to live gold to transfer to the cloud...
  3. Are Xbox Live Gold cards still valid in 2021?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Xbox Live Gold cards still valid in 2021?: I found 5 cards that I'd bought in 2014 and would like to know if I can still use them. They are for $60 each, just wondering if they're still valid. There is no expiration date on the cards....
  4. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...
  5. Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold: I recently switched to Game Pass Ultimate, which from what I've read takes place of Xbox Live Gold. I just checked this morning, not only was I charged for the one month for Game Pass but I was...
  6. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  7. Xbox Live Gold "expired", but can still play Online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold "expired", but can still play Online?: When my birthday arrives, I instantly "refill" my Xbox Live Gold Subscription for another year (12 months). This year I checked my Xbox Live subscription and it said that my subscription was:...
  8. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  9. My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends still has my xbox live gold even tho i changed it to my home xbox on mine: I recently changed my home xbox that was back then on his box so i can buy him gold, game, gamepass and more. We got into a huge fight and i changed my home xbox to mine. He says he still has gold...
  10. Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive is not downloadable.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold Portal: Still Alive is not downloadable.: I'm trying to download Portal to my Xbox One X without much success. When I go to it on the Xbox store I click "See Price," then it tells me about "Xbox One Backward Compatibility" where I can...