Xbox live Gold subscribtion

Discus and support Xbox live Gold subscribtion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my subscribtion from 12 months to 1 month a few days ago ago but it still tried to charge me for 12 months today (last day was today) and am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlyButton07, Jul 31, 2019.

1. SlyButton07
    SlyButton07 Guest

I changed my subscribtion from 12 months to 1 month a few days ago ago but it still tried to charge me for 12 months today (last day was today) and am wondering what happens now?

Do not have money for 12 months now, so how long can you wait to pay?

:)

SlyButton07, Jul 31, 2019
  2. ToughDuchess97 Win User

Get to know with instructions given with code

And its xbox one gold subscribtion for 1 month
  3. WraithGD-FD1844E6-72 Win User

NHL GameCenter Live

Hey do you need a Subscribtion for the playstation network to use NHL Gamecenter? On Xbox this app is free to DL. but you will need an Xbox Live Gold account..
  4. CornerPureEagle Win User

"Cannot Play Online" "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, All signed in gamer profiles must be allowed to play online"

Hello Lollamia,

You need to have a gold subscribtion in order to play online on the xbox 360 platform.

Add a payment metheod to your account and you could buy gold subscribtion directly from the official xbox site!

Hope it helped :)
  5. Mew63 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago I know it comes with xbox gold membership but when I play on my xbox 360 or my xbox one I can't connect to xbox live can this problem please be fixed there some games I like to play that only work if I'm on
    xbox live.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Hello

If you were charged for the subscription, received it and don't have the funds to cover it. You will have to pay the outstanding balance first before you can do anything else. The link for that is here

I would also turn off auto renew so you don't have this happen again in the future. Alternatively you could contact support and see if they can help you resolve this.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Gold subscribtion - Similar Threads - live Gold subscribtion

2. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks....
  6. Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]: O jogo Castlevania supostamente disponível de graça para assinantes da gold aparece na loja, porém quando seleciono ele para resgatar, aparece um valor de 129 reais, e não grátis como prometido,...
  7. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  8. случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...: случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не правильном аккаунте, как мне перенести его на правильный аккаунт? Translation: accidentally activated the code for xbox live gold in the wrong...
  9. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...
  10. Xbox Live Gold subscribtion not showing up after signing in to xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold subscribtion not showing up after signing in to xbox.com: Hi everyone, My problem is, whenever i sign into any of the xbox.com subdomains(store.xbox.com, account.xbox.com, etc.) via a web browser my xbox doesn't recognize my gold subscribtion anymore....