Xbox live Gold subscribtion

Discus and support Xbox live Gold subscribtion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I changed my subscribtion from 12 months to 1 month a few days ago ago but it still tried to charge me for 12 months today (last day was today) and am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SlyButton07, Jul 31, 2019.

1. SlyButton07
    SlyButton07 Guest

I changed my subscribtion from 12 months to 1 month a few days ago ago but it still tried to charge me for 12 months today (last day was today) and am wondering what happens now?

Do not have money for 12 months now, so how long can you wait to pay?

:)

SlyButton07, Jul 31, 2019
  2. ToughDuchess97 Win User

Get to know with instructions given with code

And its xbox one gold subscribtion for 1 month
  3. WraithGD-FD1844E6-72 Win User

NHL GameCenter Live

Hey do you need a Subscribtion for the playstation network to use NHL Gamecenter? On Xbox this app is free to DL. but you will need an Xbox Live Gold account..
  4. CornerPureEagle Win User

"Cannot Play Online" "Your current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, All signed in gamer profiles must be allowed to play online"

Hello Lollamia,

You need to have a gold subscribtion in order to play online on the xbox 360 platform.

Add a payment metheod to your account and you could buy gold subscribtion directly from the official xbox site!

Hope it helped :)
  5. Mew63 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate a few months ago I know it comes with xbox gold membership but when I play on my xbox 360 or my xbox one I can't connect to xbox live can this problem please be fixed there some games I like to play that only work if I'm on
    xbox live.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Hello

If you were charged for the subscription, received it and don't have the funds to cover it. You will have to pay the outstanding balance first before you can do anything else. The link for that is here

I would also turn off auto renew so you don't have this happen again in the future. Alternatively you could contact support and see if they can help you resolve this.
Thema:

1. Xbox live Gold subscribtion - Similar Threads - live Gold subscribtion

2. Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?: Hi, My son and i share our xbox one, we have different gamer tags but they are on my account as i pay for the live gold. Ive now gotten a second Xbox for when he visits his grandparents. Is it...
  3. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...
  4. xbox live gold 멤버십 환불

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold 멤버십 환불: 구독후 취소하 했는데 짜를 놓쳐서 결 가된것 같습니다 환불 요청 수 있나요?? 6344ac96-81b2-470f-a567-e5e1d930294c
  5. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold so I decided to download a game called batman telltale series which was free on the xbox live gold pass and when I go on the Microsoft store to get it its says buy so I...
  7. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  8. Xbox live gold, batman telltale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold, batman telltale.: I can't dowload or adquire(to install later) Batman: the telltale series..., anyway to fix this? 24ab29d3-32e0-49bd-96c0-5c5364397f8a
  9. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  10. Xbox Live Gold subscribtion not showing up after signing in to xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold subscribtion not showing up after signing in to xbox.com: Hi everyone, My problem is, whenever i sign into any of the xbox.com subdomains(store.xbox.com, account.xbox.com, etc.) via a web browser my xbox doesn't recognize my gold subscribtion anymore....