Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I Hawkster I
    I Hawkster I Guest

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Hello,

I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12 month key it says that I cannot because that would put me over the 36
    month limit. I found out through live support that my account ends on July 28th so because of the extra 24 days I'm past the 36 months. Is there any way to amend this to add my 12 month code or still get the Ultimate Game Pass Promotion when adding the code
    later in the month?

Thanks!

:)

I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Exchange subscription

4. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

When renewing an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription it converts the three months xbox live to 1 month xbox live. You can wait untill the subscription has fully ended to redeem three months of xbox live. I recommend buying many months or a year of xbox
    live then buying one month of game pass ultimate it will change the whole subscription to xbox game pass ultimate. This can only go up to 36 months
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your first month is $1. After that, the subscription will charge at full price.

Note: A purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass memberships to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox
    Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account before you need to renew
    your membership.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscription

2. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  3. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  4. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold subscription: Ok so i bought the ultimate game pass that comes with the like exta month of xbox live gold but previously i had the year for the gold now that i cancled the game pass its saying my year gold got...
  5. ASSINATURA XBOX GOLD LIVE -[Translation - XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION]

in XBoX Accessibility
    ASSINATURA XBOX GOLD LIVE -[Translation - XBOX GOLD LIVE SUBSCRIPTION]: OLA AMIGOS, EU SEM QUERER CANCELEI MINHA ASSINATURA XBOX LIVE GOLD QUE VAI ATE MARCO DE 2021 NAO CONSIGO FALAR COM A MICROSOFT ALGUEM PODERIA ME DAR UMA DICA? AGRADECO PAULO MIGUEL...
  6. Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so...: Where can i see my xbox live gold purchases, when i had it, now my subscription is over so where are my games that i purchased? b2c4d941-1043-4c0c-9e3d-8ec38c525094
  7. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  8. Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reactivation of an accdentally cancelled 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I accidentally cancelled my 24 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. I purchased it at the end of march so It would be very unfortunate to lose my whole subscription. Is there any way I can get...
  9. Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?: So basically I'm trying to work out whether its better to pay the £50 a month for a Gold subscription or to change to the Game Pass Ultimate and the benefits. View Poll submitted by...
  10. Xbox LIve Gold Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox LIve Gold Subscription: I purchased a 1-year Xbox Gold Live subscription as a gift for my son and didn't realize it is under my account and not his account (so he hasn't been playing & I don't play). How do I go about...