Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I Hawkster I
    I Hawkster I Guest

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Hello,

I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12 month key it says that I cannot because that would put me over the 36
    month limit. I found out through live support that my account ends on July 28th so because of the extra 24 days I'm past the 36 months. Is there any way to amend this to add my 12 month code or still get the Ultimate Game Pass Promotion when adding the code
    later in the month?

Thanks!

:)

I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Exchange subscription

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  4. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi.

It is no posible to add thay year of Gold. You must wait until you can add that year.

There is a FAQ for Game Pass
    here
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

You can add the code after you use the Ultimate Game Pass promotion, but it won't give you the same ratio on returns. I think right now 1 year of Gold will give you 8/9 months of Game Pass Ultimate. After you've started your Game Pass Ultimate, if
    you use the same 1 year Gold code I believe it will give you 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

The information on post Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates is available in the FAQ section here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Hawkster,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, there is no way to redeem the code if it goes over the 36 months. You will have to wait and redeem when the year can be added. As far as the promotion, not sure when it ends. It has been out for over a month
    already it is possible it may be out at the end of the month.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscription

2. xbox 360 gold live subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 gold live subscription: i had recently purchased xbox gold live for 2 months so i could play online.my question is my son also is on the same console and has an account.do i need to purchase a separet xbox subscription...
  3. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold Subscription: I was late to pay up Xbox gold so I decided to buy Xbox 10 euro's to pay. Unfortunaly, the thing can not do math, it says, 6,99$ total and you have 12,00$; than it says choose a different method....
  4. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  5. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  6. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  7. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  8. Xbox Live Gold subscription options

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription options: Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading to game pass ultimate. I currently have a yearly gold subscription, which from what I've seen on the Xbox website isn't available anymore. The question is, if I...
  9. xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold subscription: I added 2 12 month xbox live gold cards and am trying to add another 12 month code but it says i have too much already. 0daba2ee-0591-458f-95a8-4b96d52a4c33
  10. La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]

in XBoX on Consoles
    La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]: Necesito que me ayuden por favor despues que se me renovo la suscripcion automatica. Aparece un mensaje - la suscripcion gold live no esta activa (en la app xbox de mi phone) y cuando hice la...