Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019.

1. I Hawkster I
    I Hawkster I Guest

Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

Hello,

I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12 month key it says that I cannot because that would put me over the 36
    month limit. I found out through live support that my account ends on July 28th so because of the extra 24 days I'm past the 36 months. Is there any way to amend this to add my 12 month code or still get the Ultimate Game Pass Promotion when adding the code
    later in the month?

Thanks!

:)

I Hawkster I, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

Game pas ultimate

What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change.

TXbox Ultimate Game Pass 1-month sub is $1 on XBL, includes Game Pass for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox Live Gold. Purchasing the $1 plan will upgrade your existing Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass memberships to Ultimate and combines both subscription months as Ultimate

I can't put my finger on the conversion rate data, at the moment, but it's approximately 3:1 Gold to Xbox Ultimate, if I recall correctly.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Exchange subscription

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

It will upgrade your Gold to Game Pass Ultimate, I was under the impression that the conversation rate wasn't 1:1, so it would give you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate for every month of XBox Live Gold. But according to the FAQ it looks like a 1:1 conversion.
    So in theory, it should give you ultimate until 16.03.2020. You'll know for sure when you go to sign up for Game Pass Ultimate, it should tell you the conversion rate before you finalise the conversion.

The FAQ is at the bottom of this page.

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass

When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, up to a maximum of 36 months.

For example, if you have 3 months of Xbox Live Gold and 3 months of Xbox Game Pass already on your account when you purchase your first month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you will have a total of 7 months of Ultimate on your account
    before you need to renew your membership.
  6. Suicidal Groove Win User

Hi.

It is no posible to add thay year of Gold. You must wait until you can add that year.

There is a FAQ for Game Pass
    here
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion - Similar Threads - Live Gold Subscription

2. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  3. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  4. abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]: Bonjour.Est-ce normal car j`ai entré une carte d`abonnement Live gold de 3 mois sur le profil de mon jeune garcon qui n`est pas le compte principal de la console, et moi et ma fille n`avons pas...
  5. Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy

in XboX Insiders
    Please Change The Xbox Live Gold Renew Subscription Policy: Make it so that overdue subscriptions don't require a credit card to pay. Just use your Microsoft account as normal to make the payment. Don't lock out the ability to cancel subscriptions if...
  6. abonnement live gold [Translate] subscription live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    abonnement live gold [Translate] subscription live gold: Bonjour j'ai un abonnement live gold sur ma xbox one et mon fils a voulu prendre le game pass ultimate a l'essai et la supprimé pendant la période d'essai car je n'étais pas d'accord pour qu'il...
  7. Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Приходят ежемесячные платежи и списываются с банковской карты за подписку Xbox Life Gold. Подпиской не пользуюсь. Прошу помочь отказаться от подписки для прекращения ежемесячных списаний....
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  9. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  10. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...