XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019.

1. RileyBax
    RileyBax Guest

On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free. So I purchased the 3 months expecting to either get a code for a another 3 months or for there to be a
    total of 6 months in my subscription but neither of these things has happened. As of right now I have to pay for another 3 months on February 2nd. I just want a code or something so that I can get the next 3 months *free* just like the promotion originally
    stated.

:)

RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019
  2. BrandonB70 Win User

hey why xbox live mx not appears the options for buy the family live gold ?

The xbox live family gold subscription has been terminated. I know, I will miss it too. Four Gold subscriptions for 99.99? That was a crazy good deal!
  3. thedrunkcowboy Win User

Bought xbox live 3 months 50% off with 800 points

4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Missing gold tab on honescreen

Hello rorymcginn,

May I suggest that you double check the status of your account at "Xbox subscriptions" and or "Check
    your Xbox purchase history
    " . Regardless of anyone's status, you can always check out the "Deals with Gold" . Let us know if your Xbox Live Gold account is current and up-to-date, but
    continue issues with it.

support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. IR0N WOLF Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

I wish I had seen these xbox live gold subscription deals earlier mine just expired and there are no more deals for Canadians...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox live gold

Hey Rick,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Where are you trying to access this deal? have you tried on multiple platforms? I recommend trying from

Xbox.com
    as well as your Xbox console.

According to our website, you should be able to have access to Deals with gold and Games with gold. "
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals."

How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

2. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  3. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  4. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Hi, i currently have a problem with my xbox subscription, I have always bought it on instant gaming. Last month I bought it directly from the xbox and now I have run out of money in my payment...
  5. New live gold subscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New live gold subscription not working: Hi, paid for live gold on thursday and can see live status but still cannot play online. Advice please?? 41c99b9c-b8c4-4f6c-8099-ba4727077517
  6. Cambiare abbonamento da game pass a live gold[Change subscription from game pass to live gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambiare abbonamento da game pass a live gold[Change subscription from game pass to live gold]: ho provato a attivare un abbonamento Xbox Live Gold alla scadenza del mio abbonamento game pass, ma è comparso come se abbonamento non fosse concluso e risulta impossibile annullarlo, anche...
  7. I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I regret exchanging points for an xbox live gold subscription. Is there a time limit on the...: The best time to use it would be during the Christmas Holidays. Is it possible? I spent at least 5 months writing gibberish on Bing and doing the quizzes. I really don't want to waste 6800 points....
  8. If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months Codes and Xbox Live Gold Subscription...: As the question shown in the title, I'd like to receive an Authoritative answer from the official support to the question: If Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 Days/1 month/3 months etc. Codes and Xbox...
  9. GOLD LIVE 1year subscriptions converting to 3month Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOLD LIVE 1year subscriptions converting to 3month Ultimate: Be wary of inputting a product keycode for a 12 month Gold subscription if you still have time left on your Ultimate subscription. It will automatically convert to only 3 months of Ultimate and...
  10. My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My xbox live gold subscription ended one day after Iactivated it: i activated xbox live gold subscription but it ended 1 day after activating it,i still can play online but i can't manage my subscription or cancel it [img] 02ce4648-c4d2-4ddc-8641-5054a29b0736