XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019.

1. RileyBax
    RileyBax Guest

On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free. So I purchased the 3 months expecting to either get a code for a another 3 months or for there to be a
    total of 6 months in my subscription but neither of these things has happened. As of right now I have to pay for another 3 months on February 2nd. I just want a code or something so that I can get the next 3 months *free* just like the promotion originally
    stated.

:)

RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019
  2. BrandonB70 Win User

hey why xbox live mx not appears the options for buy the family live gold ?

The xbox live family gold subscription has been terminated. I know, I will miss it too. Four Gold subscriptions for 99.99? That was a crazy good deal!
  3. thedrunkcowboy Win User

Bought xbox live 3 months 50% off with 800 points

4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Missing gold tab on honescreen

Hello rorymcginn,

May I suggest that you double check the status of your account at "Xbox subscriptions" and or "Check
    your Xbox purchase history
    " . Regardless of anyone's status, you can always check out the "Deals with Gold" . Let us know if your Xbox Live Gold account is current and up-to-date, but
    continue issues with it.

support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. IR0N WOLF Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

I wish I had seen these xbox live gold subscription deals earlier mine just expired and there are no more deals for Canadians...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox live gold

Hey Rick,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Where are you trying to access this deal? have you tried on multiple platforms? I recommend trying from

Xbox.com
    as well as your Xbox console.

According to our website, you should be able to have access to Deals with gold and Games with gold. "
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals."

How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

2. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  3. Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue redeeming xbox live gold subscription: So my xbox game pass ultimate recently ran out, and I had a xbox live gift card so I went to redeem it. Whenever I went to redeem it, the screen said that it would automatically convert into a 1...
  4. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription: Hi, I do not understand what is going on with my xbox live gold subscription. On 15th October 2019, I've paid 59,99 in Fnac store for one year subscription and i've introduced the code in my xbox....
  5. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  6. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  7. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  8. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  9. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  10. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription is inactive: Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it d16bb1e3-cdf2-4ccb-8bdd-c1d2339c54b0