xbox live gold subscription is inactive

Discus and support xbox live gold subscription is inactive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mariobeaucage, Oct 1, 2019.

1. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it

:)

mariobeaucage, Oct 1, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle on your console?

Press and hold the Xbox logo on front of the console until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it back on.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You making some time the upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate? If you do this upgrade your Gold turn Game Pass Ultimate, try check in your MS Account in Subscription session
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check if you have overdue payments. If you still have issues contact xbox support to verify your status
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Try contacting xbox customer services about this issue and tell them that you still have 5 months of xbox live subscription left and want too be able too use this subscription before having too purchase another one, they should be able too help you and
    give you your five months back from a code too redeem. Good luck and I hope it gets sorted out for you soon.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold subscription is inactive - Similar Threads - live gold subscription

2. Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold 12 month subscription ended after 4 months: Hi! So my brother bought me the xbox live year pass as a gift on September 7th of 2019. When I set it up a little thing appeared telling me I also had 4 free months of xbox game pass which I...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: i really need help i have a Live Gold subscription and want to download one of the free games but i am struggling. When i select the game which is free like Fable Heroes its show get code or see...
  4. Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription issue]: Witam, mam problem z subskrypcją Xbox Live Gold. Otóż otrzymuję komunikat, że saldo na koncie jest niewystarczające i subskrypcja Live Gold nie może zostać przedłużona - pomimo wpłacenia...
  5. Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Argos - unable to activate XBox Live Gold 12-month subscription cards: Argos is a major retailer in the UK In 2 stores I have been unable to purchase an Xbox Live 12 month subscription card because they "cannot activate them". The stores in question are in Central...
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi! I've purchased a subscription for Xbox Gold for my children. I did this on my computer via my microsoft account. Do I need to connect this subscription to their usernames on the actual Xbox...
  7. Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incorrect start date on yearly XBox Gold Live subscription after I had a recurring monthly...: I had a few days left on this month's recurring, monthly XBox Gold Live subscription, which ends on Feb 8, 2020. So, I did a switch subscription and chose the yearly subscription. I I entered...
  8. Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold subscription not sharing across family members: I Bought xbox live 1 month subscription earlier today but it's only working on my account if anyone else tries to play an online game it just says that they need to buy an xbox live subscription,...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I got a 10 dollar gift card to get the 1 dollar for a month’s Gold deal but it still requires me to pay extra. Any idea how much should i be paying if I live in California?...
  10. I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I removed my account from console (as Xbox Live Gold subscription stopped functioning) -...: Hi all, I had to remove my account from the console as advised by someone here to restore my Xbox Live Gold functions. However now I see that all my badges and degrees have gone. Please help and...