xbox live gold subscription is inactive

Discus and support xbox live gold subscription is inactive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mariobeaucage, Oct 1, 2019.

1. xbox live gold subscription is inactive

Why my xbox live gold subscription is inactive and I still have 5 months of subscription ùnd why I buy another subscription and we refuse to activate it

:)

mariobeaucage, Oct 1, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Have you done a hard reset/power cycle on your console?

Press and hold the Xbox logo on front of the console until it switches off, waiting atleast 30 seconds before switching it back on.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You making some time the upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate? If you do this upgrade your Gold turn Game Pass Ultimate, try check in your MS Account in Subscription session
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Check if you have overdue payments. If you still have issues contact xbox support to verify your status
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Try contacting xbox customer services about this issue and tell them that you still have 5 months of xbox live subscription left and want too be able too use this subscription before having too purchase another one, they should be able too help you and
    give you your five months back from a code too redeem. Good luck and I hope it gets sorted out for you soon.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold subscription is inactive - Similar Threads - live gold subscription

2. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  3. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  4. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  5. Live Gold subscription by voucher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold subscription by voucher: Hi there, I have over £10 balance to my Microsoft Account Balance ; I'm planning to buy one month Live Gold subscription (£6.99) and I don't want to give a "backup" payment option. It looks like...
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I just bought an Xbox S all digital. It came with a one month Xbox Live Gold subscription. This pass seems to only give like 3 games? I thought it was supposed to be 100+ I guess I need a...
  7. How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my Xbox Live Gold subscription from Annual to Monthly? It wont let me do it...: Ive checked the Xbox Payments Page and there was no cancel button so that i could change it, I need help since i wanna play online and i cant pay annual anymore. Thanks!...
  8. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  9. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  10. abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    abonnement Live Gold [Mod Translation-Live Gold subscription]: Bonjour.Est-ce normal car j`ai entré une carte d`abonnement Live gold de 3 mois sur le profil de mon jeune garcon qui n`est pas le compte principal de la console, et moi et ma fille n`avons pas...