Xbox Live Gold subscription options

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold subscription options in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading to game pass ultimate. I currently have a yearly gold subscription, which from what I've seen on the Xbox website... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Avustilein, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Avustilein
    Avustilein Guest

Hi, I'm thinking about upgrading to game pass ultimate. I currently have a yearly gold subscription, which from what I've seen on the Xbox website isn't available anymore. The question is, if I upgrade to game pass ultimate and then cancel, would I be able
    to return to a yearly gold subscription?

Thanks in advance

:)

Avustilein, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Would like to try

Hi there,

Even though the Xbox Live Gold trial subscription is free, we need a payment option on file because the subscription will renew to a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription unless you cancel it. You must add a payment option such as a credit card or PayPal to your
    account for it. If you don’t want a paid Xbox Live Gold subscription after your Xbox Live Gold trial subscription ends, you will need to cancel it.

Hopefully that answers your question!
  3. MentalAceman Win User

Automatic renewal

4. Megavolt480 Win User

Recurring membership

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

renewing gold subscription

An Xbox Live Gold subscription at the moment can only be redeemed through an Xbox Live Gold pre-paid subscription card, or with a payment option (credit card or PayPal) attached to your gamertag.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Removing the payment option

Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold subscription options - Similar Threads - Live Gold subscription

2. Xbox live gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold Subscription: I was late to pay up Xbox gold so I decided to buy Xbox 10 euro's to pay. Unfortunaly, the thing can not do math, it says, 6,99$ total and you have 12,00$; than it says choose a different method....
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription 36 Month Limit to Sign Up For Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Promotion: Hello, I'm trying to extend my Xbox LIve Gold subscription to the full 36 months which is at July of 2021 right now and I'm trying to extend it to July 2022. When I put the key in with a 12...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Annual Subscription: We purchased an Annual Subscription card for my son's account prior to the end of his annual subscription and waited for the notice to pop up saying that it needed to be renewed. I have just...
  5. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  6. how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    how to refund xbox live gold subscription (redeem code): Hello, i have an acount with 2 month of xbox live gold, i buy a redeem code of 12 month xbox live gold but accidently i put it on another account, there is a tips to contact xbox support to cancel...
  7. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  8. xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold subscription: I added 2 12 month xbox live gold cards and am trying to add another 12 month code but it says i have too much already. 0daba2ee-0591-458f-95a8-4b96d52a4c33
  9. La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]

in XBoX on Consoles
    La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]: Necesito que me ayuden por favor despues que se me renovo la suscripcion automatica. Aparece un mensaje - la suscripcion gold live no esta activa (en la app xbox de mi phone) y cuando hice la...
  10. Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Подписка Xbox Live GOLD[Xbox Live GOLD Subscription]: Я отменил подписку, потому что она продлилась автоматически . Я ее отменил , но средства мне на карту не вернули , что делать? [Translation - I canceled my subscription because it was...