Xbox live gold subscription with two Xbox one consoles in the same house

Discus and support Xbox live gold subscription with two Xbox one consoles in the same house in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We have two xbox consoles, but only one xbox live gold subscription. This hasn’t been an issue until a recent update. Now only one of my children can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TessandEllie, Oct 17, 2020.

1. TessandEllie
    TessandEllie Guest

We have two xbox consoles, but only one xbox live gold subscription. This hasn’t been an issue until a recent update. Now only one of my children can play at a time, despite being in different rooms, on different consoles. Does anyone know how to rectify
    this? Or do we now need to buy another xbox live gold subscription?!

Thanks

:)

TessandEllie, Oct 17, 2020
  2. LucaGrasso56 Win User

Xbox gold

Sure. If you get access with the profile where you bought xbox live gold on any console you have you can use that xbox live gold. You can share with a friend also using "This is my xbox home", a function that permit you to use your subscriptions like
    xbox live gold (only one subscription for two people and two consoles) using two consoles in the same time (also with the same game)
  3. Yineca Win User

The update may have reset the home consoles have the one that doesnt have live get on their console and download and get on the profile that has the membership to set as home:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide from the account that has the xbox live.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox
    3. Select Make this my home Xboxto designate the console as your home Xbox.
  4. DominumStige Win User

2nd love gold? Or PS?

Hi!

It's possible to
    the same Gold subscription on two consoles in the family. That way you don't have to buy a new subscription.
  5. WPAK Win User

Аккаунт с голд статусом для двух консолей [Account with gold status for two consoles]

Web translation:

Account with gold status for two consoles

I have an xbox 360 console, I plan to buy an xbox one s console, while continuing to use the xbox 360. Can I use an existing account on these two consoles?
    Is it possible to use one gold status equally on two consoles?

Response:

Hi there,

a gold subscription is linked to the Xbox Live Account, which means that if you use the same Xbox Live Account on the Xbox One console then the gold subscription etc will be available, same for any other digitally owned games (that are supported
    on the Xbox One)
  6. Smwutches Win User

ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

The Xbox One can share a gold subscription, but only on the same console. If they're playing on two different consoles with two different accounts, you would need a separate gold subscription.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold subscription with two Xbox one consoles in the same house - Similar Threads - live gold subscription

2. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  3. Why can't I seem to extend my Xbox Live GOld subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I seem to extend my Xbox Live GOld subscription?: Hi all, My subscription expires on 10th November 2020. I want to buy a 3 month online voucher, but when I go to...
  4. Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Subscription: I got an ultimate pass subscription, I play in my PC and my Kid play in the CONSOL but we aren't able play the same game (multi player) at the same time due to Live only works for one account at a...
  5. Xbox Live Gold subscription error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold subscription error: [img] I added 10 dollars to my Microsoft balance and tried to pay for my due payment, but it is asking for a backup payment option but as i don't live in the USA I cant add a backup payment option...
  6. I have a xbox live gold subscription but I cannot play any of the "games with gold"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox live gold subscription but I cannot play any of the "games with gold": Its exactly as I said in the title I'm trying to play the games I downloaded with the games with gold but it says I need gold to play that game or I need to purchase the game...
  7. How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many accounts can I share my xbox live gold subscription with?: Hello I have a Xbox in my home. So far I had 2 accounts on the console and my Xbox Live gold membership was able to share between the 2 accounts. I have just added a 3rd account. I still have a...
  8. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  9. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Hi, i currently have a problem with my xbox subscription, I have always bought it on instant gaming. Last month I bought it directly from the xbox and now I have run out of money in my payment...
  10. New live gold subscription not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    New live gold subscription not working: Hi, paid for live gold on thursday and can see live status but still cannot play online. Advice please?? 41c99b9c-b8c4-4f6c-8099-ba4727077517