Xbox live gold suscription transfer

Discus and support Xbox live gold suscription transfer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I've activated an Xbox Live gold subscription and I would like to give it to another person. Is it possible to transfer a subscription to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by K8telate, Jan 14, 2020.

1. K8telate
    K8telate Guest

Hello!

I've activated an Xbox Live gold subscription and I would like to give it to another person.

Is it possible to transfer a subscription to another email address?

:)

K8telate, Jan 14, 2020
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

as others have mentioned you can't cancel it, you may however be able to cancel it and get the remainder refunded and use that to redeem/purchase it on different account, but you will want to contact Xbox Support via Phone (or Chat) to confirm if that is
    an option/possible for you or not.

You can contact Xbox Support via
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

No, it’s not possible. You could gift them money to their MSA to purchase a sub.
  4. depressed brute Win User

Hi there, you cant do transfer but something similar to it is using your account as home xbox for other xbox so you could share the gold for both xboxs
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello K8telate,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. As this question has been answered, we will be locking this thread. If you ever have another question or would like to start a discussion, don't hesitate to create a new thread. We look forward to hearing more
    from you soon!
  6. WorkingHades721 Win User

You can share it to me send it to
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold suscription transfer - Similar Threads - live gold suscription

2. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  3. I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant pay mi suscription of xbox live gold: Today i buy a code of money to xbox to pay the gold suscription, but when i try to buy the 1 month suscription of gold i cant because in the before month i pay a 1 month gold but in the expiration...
  4. Problem with my xbox live gold suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with my xbox live gold suscription: I can not play any game online because it asks for a subscription to xbox live gold, but, I do have an active subscription that expires in October of this year The console recognizes the...
  5. I'm having a problem with my xbox live gold suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a problem with my xbox live gold suscription: I have already payed my xbox live gold suscription for 12 months, 3 weeks ago and even played on these days but right now when i want to play it doesn't let me and it says I need to have a gold...
  6. MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY 12 months live gold suscription for xbox one doesnt recognize games, i cannot play online.,: i have activated a live gold suscription for xbox one but i cannot play on-line. I have tested several games but i always receive the message "tu perfil no tiene los permisos adecuados para...
  7. i do not know what happend with my suscription in xbox live gold!

in XBoX on Consoles
    i do not know what happend with my suscription in xbox live gold!: i have the suscription but the cnsole say you dont have the suscription in xbox live gold c1cef229-66d1-4cfe-8bc7-deea2a88456a
  8. I bought on Amazon Mx an xbox live gold suscription, it rejects me, what can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought on Amazon Mx an xbox live gold suscription, it rejects me, what can I do?: I recently bought on Amazon Mexico a xbox live gold suscription. The code rejects me. What can I do? be1a55f7-a138-4068-9a89-98238360d188
  9. Online problem with xbox live gold suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online problem with xbox live gold suscription: Hi guys, I buy a 3 months xbox live gold code and i can not play online. A message asks me to have a subscription when i try to play any game and in the store says that they are in force... ****?...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Suscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Suscription: Hi, I've a problem. I've Paypal as the method for paying the renew of the gold suscription for a year... The thing that I don't have credit in the card of Paypal, so I can't pay with that... It...