Xbox Live Gold Tenure

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Tenure in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PlasticWolves11, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I cancled? Thanks!

:)

PlasticWolves11, Aug 20, 2019
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

Tenure decreased to 5 years my membership is up today and still nothing

Hi CReaToR,

As is mentioned in that sticky there

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag.

Only the paid Gold membership time builds toward your tenure, trial subscriptions and free subscription time does not add on to your tenure count.
  3. HassanB Win User

xbl tenure

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below:

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase
    only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished.

For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag.
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox LIVE Tenure Glitch

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below.

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished.

5. HassanB Win User

Xbox Live Tenure went a year down

Hi,

Microsoft has changed how tenure is calculated. See below.

Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has
    finished.

6. The Resistance Win User

Question regarding xbox Tenure

No. Gold Membership on the XBox LIVE Tenure is only counted when you are on an Active Gold Membership Subscription. For example, you would have had to have bought and or used 2 Years worth of Gold Membership to get an Xbox LIVE Tenure of 2 Years. You will
    not have a Tenure on your Gamercard.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Tenure

1. Xbox Live Gold Tenure - Similar Threads - Live Gold Tenure

2. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  3. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  4. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Can anyone help with all of my 6 years of Xbox Live Gold Tenure going away? My Xbox Live Gold Membership ran out about 2-3 weeks ago but I immediately used a gold trial. When I entered my new 12...
  6. Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my Xbox Live Gold tenure: My account lapsed for about a week, when I renewed my xbox live gold I lost my tenure of around 15 years. I contacted support and they said it would not come back. Can anyone shed some light on...
  7. Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Golde Tenure Updating: Been off Gold for many months and just renewed after about 10 years. How long does it take my tenure to update to how much time I have had Gold for? I could not find any solid answers....
  8. Xbox live gold tenure not showing correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold tenure not showing correctly: Recently my Xbox live ran out so I renewed it and for some reason it's taken 3 years of the little circle under my Gamertag when people click on my profile. I'm not sure as to why this has...
  9. Xbox Live Gold tenure seems to have been reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold tenure seems to have been reset: I have been an Xbox Live Gold member for many years now, come this December, I was going on 6 years with this account. Technically, I've been using the service since around the time of Halo 2's...
  10. Xbox Live Gold Tenure issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure issues: Ive been a xbox live gold member for about 8 years now, and up until last week it showed my tenure on my profile on my xbox one. But for a couple days, I had to resort to a silver membership due...