Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

Discus and support Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ParkiLach, Oct 21, 2019.

1. ParkiLach
    ParkiLach Guest

As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many attempts cannot use cloud on my xbox 360 due to 'not having
    a gold subscription'. I have tried to solve this by signing up for xbox live but because of the trial i cant purchase anything.. Im thinking the next beat and only thing to do is buy a gift redeem and hope itll override the trial but at this rate with the
    mental stability of an addict im losing my sanity fast

plese send any help, tips, conformation or just some spare luck please send it plesse i need it

:)

ParkiLach, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

See if you can get at least a 1-3 month subscription to help set up your cloud on Xbox 360.
  3. zeroice007 Win User

Just get a gold subscription and your info should be there. Long as you had some valid account to start with your information should be there when you get an active subscription
  4. Chargersbride Win User

5. Daft Badger Win User

You would need a xbox live gold subscription to access the cloud on the 360.

A 14 day trial isn't actually classed as a gold sub so you would need to buy at least a full 1 month live sub.

You should be able to buy it via your dash as long as you have a valid payment option linked to your account like credit/debit card.Having a trial shouldn't stop that.

Your other option is like you said,just buy a xbox live sub card from a retail or online store.
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell - Similar Threads - live gold trial

2. Trial Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial Live Gold: I bought a console with 14 days Live Gold activation code. Redeemed code and it was successfully activated but doesn't show up in subscriptions and apparently doesn't work. Any suggestions?...
  3. Xbox live gold -14 day trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold -14 day trial: I have never had an xbox live gold account. It said free 14 day trial but when i get to it wont let me do it. Gow can i get my trial? c588f15a-c26c-4bda-ab3f-1760157d308d
  4. redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    redeem xbox live gold 14 day free trial: Why just bought a new xbox and I got a free 14 day trial for Xbox Live Gold with it. However when I try to redeem it it says I need to be signed in, which I am. Does anybody have any answers?...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial: I have redeemed a digital code for Xbox Live Gold 14 Day Trial on my Xbox 360, and while the code has been redeemed, the system refuses to acknowledge my Gold status. Please help....
  6. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Trial?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Trial?: Hello, I am a very avid gamer and I have run into an issue where I cannot play my favourite games because they require Xbox Live Gold subscriptions. I have not previously joined Gold, so I should...
  9. Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Xbox live 14 day Gold trial.: Hi.Having problems redeeming my 14 day gold trial on my Xbox one x.Have entered the code on both the Xbox one x,and the xbox.com/reedemcode site.Just get the message:Check the instructions that...
  10. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.: I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold...