Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve just purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription from a third-party reseller. I went on the Xbox Store to use the code and I got a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RB26DETTuga, Nov 9, 2019.

1. RB26DETTuga
    RB26DETTuga Guest

I’ve just purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription from a third-party reseller. I went on the Xbox Store to use the code and I got a message saying the subscription was going to be transformed into 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I am totally
    upset with this because I have absolutely no interest on having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want my 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription back. I’ve been trying to reach the support but it seems to be offline 24h per day. Help please!

:)

RB26DETTuga, Nov 9, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you have over 1 month of GPU left I recommend waiting for it to run out as you will lose those months if you cancel (you will only get back the $1 used to upgrade and convert any gold/gamepass to UGP)

hope this helps
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you subscribed to Ultimate, you would need to cancel that subscription or wait for it to run out before adding a prepaid card. Otherwise, as it states, prepaid gold or game pass codes will be converted to Ultimate when you redeem them. If you already
    redeemed the code, there would be no way to revert it back to gold.
  4. Panno92 Win User

Xbox live converted to Game pass ultimate

Hi, if you have an active gamepass ultimate (GPU) subscritpion you can redeem other subscritpion code such as gold and gamepass basic, but they will be converted automaticallywith a fixed ratio to gamepass ultimate, in your case 12 months of gold corresponds
    to 4 months of GPU.

If you want to have only an active gold subscription you will need to turn off GPU recurring billing, wait for GPU expiration and then start with a new gold subscritpion.

Since you have already redeemed the code but you only want gold instead of GPU you should contact the xbox support and ask them to convert your subscription, they should be able to do that. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ions/cancel-recurring-billing-or-subscription
  5. Sagaroth Win User

Game pass ultimate cancellation and previous games with gold from Xbox live

Hello benfransen!

Good question, as long as you keep an Xbox Live Gold subscription, you'll still be able to play Games with Gold even if you switch from GPU to Gold.
  6. D.dec Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

I will do that! Take the offer at 1€ the first month, i have 28 month of gold who became 29 month of GPU when i will take the GPU.

I keep my card for live gold and use them "in the future" , for live gold or for game pass...

Thanks at all of you four your answer!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU - Similar Threads - Live Gold turned

2. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: So, ive had this problem for over a week now and i have payed for my gold subscription on the 24th of May and whenever i try to load an online multiplayer match or download one of the free games...
  3. Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox: I bought my son a new xbox 1S as his xbox 1 gave up on us. i had bought xbox live gold membership from argos and got a card with a code on the back of it. how do i transfer it to the new xbox...
  4. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  5. Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?: I went to the store to buy a $59.99 xbox one gift card and accidentally bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership gift card. Is there anything I can do? I have no receipt....
  6. Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off: I have had this problem for 3 months now. Every time I play an Xbox Live game, It shuts off in about 30 - 40 minutes, and I have to restart it manually! I have contacted Xbox support, and they...
  7. я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold [Translation: I can't turn ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold [Translation: I can't turn ...: я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold помогите отключить [Translation: I can't turn off the Xbox Live Gold subscription help disable] 2918036f-da8e-4ca8-8ef0-f273254c1f91
  8. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...: Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental control I...
  9. Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew: I canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription but was charged a week later even though I turned off auto-renew multiple days before it was set to start another month. I was confused as it told me I...
  10. Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off: About a year ago, I canceled the automatic-renewal of my Xbox Li.ve Gold membership. I have a distinct memory of doing this because I already did not want to renew that year and thought the credit...