Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve just purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription from a third-party reseller. I went on the Xbox Store to use the code and I got a message... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RB26DETTuga, Nov 9, 2019.

1. RB26DETTuga
    RB26DETTuga Guest

I’ve just purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription from a third-party reseller. I went on the Xbox Store to use the code and I got a message saying the subscription was going to be transformed into 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I am totally
    upset with this because I have absolutely no interest on having Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want my 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription back. I’ve been trying to reach the support but it seems to be offline 24h per day. Help please!

:)

RB26DETTuga, Nov 9, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

if you have over 1 month of GPU left I recommend waiting for it to run out as you will lose those months if you cancel (you will only get back the $1 used to upgrade and convert any gold/gamepass to UGP)

hope this helps
  3. Smwutches Win User

If you subscribed to Ultimate, you would need to cancel that subscription or wait for it to run out before adding a prepaid card. Otherwise, as it states, prepaid gold or game pass codes will be converted to Ultimate when you redeem them. If you already
    redeemed the code, there would be no way to revert it back to gold.
  4. D.dec Win User

CARTE ABONNEMENT XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION VERS XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE (XBOX LIVE GOLD AVNT MIGRATION TO XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE)

I will do that! Take the offer at 1€ the first month, i have 28 month of gold who became 29 month of GPU when i will take the GPU.

I keep my card for live gold and use them "in the future" , for live gold or for game pass...

Thanks at all of you four your answer!
  5. annix Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

I understand where you’re coming from, but regardless to whether you use the PC Gamepass or not, GPU is cheaper than a Gamepass Subscription and XBL gold seperately, so why not just upgrade? Plus - if you have existing gamepass or xbox live gold time prepaid
    it will just convert 100% of that time to GPU (as long as its on your account beforehand - adding gold or gamepass prepaid after converting does a lower ratio).
  6. tejo chase Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

As others have said if you redeem your 12 months live card whilst your game pass ultimate is active it will give you more game pass ultimate but less than the 12 months. But if you let your game pass ultimate sub expire you will then be able to get the full
    12 months of live gold. Just remember to turn off automatic renew or you'll end up owing money as it will attempt to renew your GPU sub, and you will have to pay that before being able to get more gold or GPU.

See the link below for more info on Gamepass Ultimate.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold turned into GPU - Similar Threads - Live Gold turned

2. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...
  3. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  4. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: I accidentally charged the wrong payment method when trying to get 3 months for $24 and ended up charging $64 for gold. How can i receive a refund and pay for 3 months?...
  6. Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold keeps on turning off: I have had this problem for 3 months now. Every time I play an Xbox Live game, It shuts off in about 30 - 40 minutes, and I have to restart it manually! I have contacted Xbox support, and they...
  7. я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold [Translation: I can't turn ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold [Translation: I can't turn ...: я немогу отключить подписку xbox live gold помогите отключить [Translation: I can't turn off the Xbox Live Gold subscription help disable] 2918036f-da8e-4ca8-8ef0-f273254c1f91
  8. These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental ...: Hello, I signed for a month. Xbox was normal But I could not play any more yesterday. Message These features are not available Subscribe to live gold subscription Or turn off parental control I...
  9. Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew: I canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription but was charged a week later even though I turned off auto-renew multiple days before it was set to start another month. I was confused as it told me I...
  10. Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold Membership Auto-Renew still on After Being Turned Off: About a year ago, I canceled the automatic-renewal of my Xbox Li.ve Gold membership. I have a distinct memory of doing this because I already did not want to renew that year and thought the credit...