XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Please help. I'm dad and admin of our Microsoft Family account, in a family of two teenage boys, and mum. We currently have two xbox ones in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matey(2), Feb 22, 2021.

1. Matey(2)
    Matey(2) Guest

Hello,

Please help. I'm dad and admin of our Microsoft Family account, in a family of two teenage boys, and mum.

We currently have two xbox ones in different rooms, one monthly subscription to xbox gold live, and four gamer accounts.

We can't seem to all play online on all xboxes?

Please can someone explain what we need so that at any time, any one or two of us can log on to any of the xboxes and play any or the same (purchased) games?

Hope this makes sense.

Many thanks,

Paul.

:)

Matey(2), Feb 22, 2021
  2. Shaan_._S Win User

Hi I believe that for 2 consoles to play online at the same time you would need buy 2 Xbox live subscriptions. As one subscription only works for one player.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Family Pack X-box live queries?

Yes, it's possible:

Q: Can I add existing Xbox LIVE Gold members to my Family Pack? For example, my kids are already Xbox LIVE Gold members.

A: Yes. When an existing Xbox LIVE Gold member is added to a Family Pack, the remaining time on their Gold membership benefits the whole family! For every two months remaining on their current Gold membership, the entire family receives an extra month of
    Xbox LIVE Gold. For example, if your child has six months remaining on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold membership, when you add him/her to your Family Pack, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended by
    an additional three months. If you have two children who have four and six months of Gold remaining, respectively, on their existing Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, all four of the individual Xbox LIVE Gold accounts available in your Family Pack will be extended
    by an additional five months.

You can find more information here -
    www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ
  4. spartan Mook117 Win User

Two Questions

The thing about the four digit passcode didn't help. If I have a paid xbox live gold will it tranfer to my new xbox live account if i tranfer it?
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Multiple xboxs

You could do it with two Xbox Live accounts and two lots of the games. Their are four of you, depending on how many consoles (Xbox Ones) you are thinking of adding, depends on how to do it. If you have four consoles, for instance, you have Xbox Live Gold,
    so set child 1's console as your Home Xbox. They can then use your Xbox Live Gold and access your copies of the game. You set child 2 up with Xbox Live Gold, plus the second copy of the games and set child 3's console as Home Xbox. Child 2 and yourself can
    sign in on your own Xbox and use Xbox Live and the games you have.

Here is more information on Home Xbox: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. clay11(2) Win User

Error 80151103

I just got a new xbox and while trying to download my xbox live gold gamer account it wouldn't let me. Help anyone? I know this is old, but please!!
Thema:

1. XBOX Live Gold, Two Xbox Ones, Four gamer accounts - Please help - Similar Threads - Live Gold Ones

2. How can my kids still use my Xbox Live Gold sub on our old Xbox One while I'm signed into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can my kids still use my Xbox Live Gold sub on our old Xbox One while I'm signed into...: Just realized today that my kids, who have they're own user accounts on our family group, can no longer play games that require Xbox Live if I'm signed in and playing on our new Xbox X. According...
  3. Xbox One Game With Gold için Live Gold Üyelik Şartı Kaldırılsın!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Game With Gold için Live Gold Üyelik Şartı Kaldırılsın!: Merhaba. 8 yıldır xbox kullanıcısıyım. Xbox 360 ve xbox one konsollarını kullanmaktayım. xbox one konsolunda games with gold ile verilen ücretsiz oyunları xbox 360 konsolunda olduğu gibi gold live...
  4. Xbox Gold Live subscription ended one month early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gold Live subscription ended one month early: I purchased a 3 month Xbox Live gift on 11/27/2020 and it ended on 1/20/2021. I was shorted 36 days since it should have ended 2/25/21. How can I get this corrected?...
  5. Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes one live gold account, help needed.: Hi I need some help. My son has an Xbox one with live gold account. For Christmas my daughter got an Xbox one as well and we researched a lot on how they could share his live account. What we...
  6. Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will you get Xbox Live Gold on the 360 if you put in the code on the Xbox One?: I have my account on the 360 linked to my Xbox One, and every time I put the code in on the 360 it says it's invalid. So is it possible to put the code in on the Xbox One and basically use Xbox...
  7. Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold Live / Pass Sharing, Profile Saves , 2 Consoles, One Home: My wife and I want to upgrade from campaign FPS split-screen gaming on our 360. I’ve read about setting home box in various artticles but info still seems left out. Games no longer split screen...
  8. Xbox Live Gold did not last one month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold did not last one month: So I bought my Xbox Live Gold from the console with microsoft account balance, and it was supposed to last a month, but it only lasted like 20 days, i am confused as to why this is....
  9. Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold for Xbox one and Xbox series: Hello i wanted to buy xbox live gold for my xbox one does this gold transfer to my xbox series if I were to buy it. 55b5d5ef-4876-4043-9231-f2c64553408b
  10. Xbox live gold subscription with two Xbox one consoles in the same house

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription with two Xbox one consoles in the same house: We have two xbox consoles, but only one xbox live gold subscription. This hasn’t been an issue until a recent update. Now only one of my children can play at a time, despite being in different...