xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

Discus and support xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hippyhay, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Hippyhay
    Hippyhay Guest

My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do not seem to be getting the offer? When I got to the upgrade page, there is only a $16.99 a month charge.

Any help would be great thanks!

:)

Hippyhay, Sep 25, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

I you upgrade to ultimate game pass you keep all the current time on your Xbox live gold with no deductions. If you add time to Xbox live gold it will add what ever you purchase. The reduced rate is if you upgrade to Ultimate then either purchase/win/or
    are gifted Xbox live gold time when added there is a conversion rate.

If you want to extend your Xbox live gold first then convert to ultimate it works out as the best value.
  3. matthewiag Win User

Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the full 3 yrs of ultimate?

It will be longer work like that now.

If cancel game Pass Ultimate it will still be active until the end of Ultimate Subscription Date.

If you add Xbox Live Gold it will be converted to Ultimate.

Conversion rate can be found over at

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/gold/upgrade
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. djfblues Win User

What product is needed to play multi-player on PC??

Thanks for the quick reply. So must i upgrade xbox live gold to an Ultimate subscription to play multiplayer from my PC?
  6. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate - Similar Threads - live gold upgrade

2. Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for 1 year from Rewards: Hi ! This end of august I bought a Xbox Live Gold for 1 year with my rewards points earned during the months before. Since then I did racked up a good amount of points and when I went to check how...
  3. Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?: I'm thinking of upgrading to ultimate, there's a promo on atm 2 months for $2, I'm assuming it'll bill that when my gold is due the 4th instead of billing me for both?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  5. **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...: To summarize- I upgraded via xbox live thru an icon that said "upgrade to gold receive 10$ in Microsoft bucks" so I did that...I used a code I purchased and then got a year pass....but never...
  6. NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NETFLIX "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" FRUSTRADING: i have use Xbox for netflix for 2 years or so, like 20 days ago while watching a movie i got this "Upgrade to Xbox Live Gold" message, i beg someone to please help me, i have tried everything...
  7. Upgrade to Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade to Xbox live gold: Yesterday I upgraded my xbox live , in the screen it is visible I upgraded for 12 months. When I go online , the screen appears: upgrade your x box live account. What can i do to go online ???...
  8. Upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, do I have 2 Xbox Live Gold Accounts Now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, do I have 2 Xbox Live Gold Accounts Now?: I have an Xbox Live Gold account. I upgraded to the Xbox One. In order to to go to 'Live" I had to resign up with Xbox Live Gold. I got a month of free trial too. Do I have two accounts now? If...
  9. Xbox Live keeps asking me to upgrade to a gold membership, but I already have one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live keeps asking me to upgrade to a gold membership, but I already have one...: Hi, So for the last two days I have been trying to play a couple different games online on the xbox one. Whenever I try to join or start a party, download any content, or just play online I am...
  10. Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play on Xbox Live after upgrading to Gold...: Hi, I got my Xbox One a month ago and used the 1 month free gold trial. It ran out today and automatically upgraded me to the 1 month gold subscription. The payment has gone through and is...