xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate

Discus and support xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Hippyhay, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Hippyhay
    Hippyhay Guest

My xbox live gold subscriptions ran out so I purchased another year and was looking to take advantage of the upgrade\convert to the ultimate but I do not seem to be getting the offer? When I got to the upgrade page, there is only a $16.99 a month charge.

Any help would be great thanks!

:)

Hippyhay, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  3. WPAK Win User

Xbox ultimate

Hi there,

since you already had Ultimate before then if you decide to upgrade to Ultimate and you currently have 12m Gold, then the 12m Gold will be converted (via a specific ratio) to Ultimate, I think it's 12m Gold convert into 4m of Ultimate, more details can be
    found in the FAQ here:
    https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

I you upgrade to ultimate game pass you keep all the current time on your Xbox live gold with no deductions. If you add time to Xbox live gold it will add what ever you purchase. The reduced rate is if you upgrade to Ultimate then either purchase/win/or
    are gifted Xbox live gold time when added there is a conversion rate.

If you want to extend your Xbox live gold first then convert to ultimate it works out as the best value.
  5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

You can add the Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass code then upgrade to Ultimate. The Ultimate will automatically be extended by the amount of months of the Xbox Live Gold plus the amount of months of the Game Pass code.
  6. weekoldpizza Win User

Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

follow this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade and click on this question in the FAQ What are Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription details?
    to learn more about the conversion of upgrading your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. xbox live gold upgrade to ultimate - Similar Threads - live gold upgrade

2. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  3. Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: "We've detailed this before, but it's still possible to stockpile Xbox Live Gold service (up to 36 months) and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate for just that dollar extra, thanks to Microsoft's...
  4. Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate upgrade from Live Gold - confused!: So I did manage to get my knickers in a twist with trying to figure out the "£1 month upgrade to Ultimate and then £10.99 per month deal". i'd appreciate someone turning the gobbledygook into...
  5. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  6. Xbox Live Gold (XLG) and upgrading to Ultimate Game Pass (UGP)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold (XLG) and upgrading to Ultimate Game Pass (UGP): Hi, I like to know if getting a 12 month xlg digital card via online sites can be trusted? Being very low in cash reserves, i am looking for good deals but only if they are legit and/or deliver...
  7. Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading from live gold to ultimate?: I'm thinking of upgrading to ultimate, there's a promo on atm 2 months for $2, I'm assuming it'll bill that when my gold is due the 4th instead of billing me for both?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  9. **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    **Upgraded to GOLD via an Xbox One and a Xbox live year pass code....Never received 10$ credit ...: To summarize- I upgraded via xbox live thru an icon that said "upgrade to gold receive 10$ in Microsoft bucks" so I did that...I used a code I purchased and then got a year pass....but never...
  10. Upgrade to Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrade to Xbox live gold: Yesterday I upgraded my xbox live , in the screen it is visible I upgraded for 12 months. When I go online , the screen appears: upgrade your x box live account. What can i do to go online ???...