Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by b7butt7, Jul 1, 2020.

1. b7butt7
    b7butt7 Guest

Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help???

:)

b7butt7, Jul 1, 2020
  2. The Markimus Win User

Hello,

I have never heard of that happening. I would give XboxLive Support a call. You it is a lengthy process at times but they should know what happend.

Also, if you don't know this already, you only need one account with Live on your xbox and the rest of the profiles will share the same Live subscription.
  3. TestPXD Win User

You should be able to login to the account through Microsoft.com, and view all current and expired XBL subscriptions, please report back your findings.
  4. CrazyCanuckJ Win User

If the code was acquired legitimately (I'm not suggesting it wasn't, just as a potential), it's possible that it got swept up accidentally. I realize you're having issues contacting Microsoft, but that's your best course of action to get their reasoning
    and possibly reverse it. Sadly all I can say to that is keep trying.

If the code was obtained illegitimately, then it's possible that it was detected, and Microsoft would have revoked it. If this happened, then whether it was purposely acquired illegitimately, or accidentally, you're unlikely to get it back, but the same
    route of contacting Microsoft would still be the way to go.
  5. GMB648128 Win User

It happened to me once i just called up microsoft and explained what had happened
  6. MizzEvilGigglez Win User

Microsoft/xbox support is your best bet. If you cant get hold of them via messages, try calling?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left - Similar Threads - Live Gold vanished

2. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold: Wasted 25 for 3 months on a card come home put it in my game go to check if its there and it says you have no subscriptions so I then tried again to see if I just typed it in wrong and now it says...
  3. Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Live gold impayé [Live gold unpaid]: Bonjour, en me connectant aujourd'hui j'ai eu la surprise que je devais payer 6.99 € impayés pour le xbox live gold sauf que je n'avais pas activé le renouvellement périodique et je ne trouve pas...
  4. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  5. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...
  6. my Xbox live gold is not logging in again

in XBoX on Windows
    my Xbox live gold is not logging in again: i just changed my windows and pc now paid Xbox live gold is not logging in.what to do? The same account is working in previous pc and windows. 8548b264-1a39-4149-9d32-790f2a151848
  7. O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    O que aconteceu com live Gold de um ano?[What happened to live gold for a year?]: Estava tentando comprar a live Gold de um ano, e ela nao aparece nas opções [Translation - I was trying to buy a year's live gold, and it doesn't appear in the options]...
  8. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[Translation-I can't redeem my Live...: Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem my Live Gold code] Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox...
  9. Gold Live vanished

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live vanished: Hello This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the Xbox. What do I have to do to get everything...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!: Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache etc. I did that, rebootet, and now I'm not on...