Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by b7butt7, Jul 1, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. b7butt7
    b7butt7 Guest

Son's Xbox live gold membership is gone/missing from his subscriptions. No luck trying to use chat or calling Microsoft. Any ideas or help???

:)

2. The Markimus Win User

Hello,

I have never heard of that happening. I would give XboxLive Support a call. You it is a lengthy process at times but they should know what happend.

Also, if you don't know this already, you only need one account with Live on your xbox and the rest of the profiles will share the same Live subscription.
  3. TestPXD Win User

You should be able to login to the account through Microsoft.com, and view all current and expired XBL subscriptions, please report back your findings.
  4. CrazyCanuckJ Win User

If the code was acquired legitimately (I'm not suggesting it wasn't, just as a potential), it's possible that it got swept up accidentally. I realize you're having issues contacting Microsoft, but that's your best course of action to get their reasoning
    and possibly reverse it. Sadly all I can say to that is keep trying.

If the code was obtained illegitimately, then it's possible that it was detected, and Microsoft would have revoked it. If this happened, then whether it was purposely acquired illegitimately, or accidentally, you're unlikely to get it back, but the same
    route of contacting Microsoft would still be the way to go.
  5. GMB648128 Win User

It happened to me once i just called up microsoft and explained what had happened
  6. MizzEvilGigglez Win User

Microsoft/xbox support is your best bet. If you cant get hold of them via messages, try calling?
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold vanished with 6 months left - Similar Threads - Live Gold vanished

2. Xbox live gold sharing changes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing changes: So it seems sharing has changed recently. I have 3 xbox consoles and had no issues using gold with different family accounts until today. How do I set it up to share gold with my family accounts...
  3. Xbox live gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing: So, I need some help. I have 2 consoles and I have linked my account onto both consoles. However, only one of my accounts has access to my Gold membership. Do I need to buy a second membership, or...
  4. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got the $9.99 xbox live gold card and on my account, it says the live gold is active. its been nearly 24 hours and its still not showing on my xbox. help? 05c8c67a-7e34-45f3-8e2a-19671f8b2e52
  6. X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    X BOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION: After subscribing for X box live gold subecription can we can after one month any charges for cancellation, any other related issue please let me know b1a39f07-fd91-4f73-b29d-654912f46bee
  7. Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass ultimate and Xbox live gold confusion: So today i bought a 3 month xbox live gold to add into my xbox as my game pass ultimate was set to be over at the 7th of july. I added the code and instantly checked at the subscription tab, i...
  8. Xbox gold live problem and im on ios

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox gold live problem and im on ios: Hi i play on ios in minecraft when i ever join any server it says i need xbox live gold (i dont have console or pc)and i cant play any server i just can join worlds how can i fix this...
  9. Gold Live vanished

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live vanished: Hello This weekend there was an automated update of my xbox One. The problem is that we don't have Live Gold anymore and my son lost Fortnite on the Xbox. What do I have to do to get everything...
  10. Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold status just vanished?!: Hi there, I've just signed up for the 1month trial two days ago and I tried do download the free game just now, wouldn't let me, said to clear cache etc. I did that, rebootet, and now I'm not on...