Xbox live gold voucher

Discus and support Xbox live gold voucher in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We have now tried to activate a 1 month free voucher and its says it has already been activated but my son tried to play fortnight and its not working.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LesleyKruger, May 19, 2019.

1. LesleyKruger
    LesleyKruger Guest

Xbox live gold voucher

We have now tried to activate a 1 month free voucher and its says it has already been activated but my son tried to play fortnight and its not working. Please what can we do?

:)

LesleyKruger, May 19, 2019
  2. gds1972 Win User

Payment

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to use and Xbox gift card balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription you will need to either purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership card/voucher or register another payment method to your account such as a debit/credit
    card or papal to purchase Xbox Live Gold.
  3. luissolid Win User

Xbox live gold voucher

You can check your account if have any subscription with Xbox Live Gold here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  4. Captain Gini Win User

Xbox live gold voucher

I suggest to call Support and ask them why this is happening to you and what can be done to solve this issue
  5. Liu10anT Win User

Xbox live gold voucher

You can also try contacting Xbox support via email..
  6. blueamcat Win User

Xbox live gold voucher

Thema:

Xbox live gold voucher

1. Xbox live gold voucher - Similar Threads - live gold voucher

2. No Xbox live gold while gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox live gold while gamesharing: I have a friend who is game sharing with me. I don’t have my own gold subscription so he said we will game share with me so I cant get Xbox live gold. When I first made his account home Xbox as my...
  3. Xbox 360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold: Hola, porque no puedo comprar el mes de xbox live gold? Luego de que doy el último paso para afiliarme, me sale un mensaje que no fue posible completar el pago. Gracias por la ayuda...
  4. Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working: Hi could someone give me advise please. I bought a 3month membership today i entered it, accepted it but if i want to buy a game on gold subscription it tells me i am not a xbox live gold...
  5. Compra do Xbox Live Gold com vale presente [Xbox Live Gold purchase with gift voucher]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compra do Xbox Live Gold com vale presente [Xbox Live Gold purchase with gift voucher]: Gostaria de saber se com um vale presente eu posso comprar a promoção do Xbox Live Gold por 1 real sem fazer assinatura e comprar um produto na promoção da black friday com o resto do dinheiro,...
  6. Play Together with Xbox Live Gold Promotion Voucher not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Play Together with Xbox Live Gold Promotion Voucher not received: Regarding the Play Together with Xbox Live Gold Promotion: I purchased on promotions page on xbox.com Purchased on 1/23/18 Order number 5023944427 Haven't received my code. Please get in...
  7. xbox live gold voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold voucher: i scratched my gift card and i couldn't read what the code was is there in witch i can still use my voucher? 34faafcc-5ebf-4821-ab35-24666fc5a37b
  8. I can not redeem my xbox live gold voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem my xbox live gold voucher: I can not buy xbox live gold online so went to the shop to buy a 12 month voucher code. The xbox will now not accept the code and keeps saying, 'something went wrong try in a few minutes' I have...
  9. Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Entered my Xbox Live Gold Voucher Code to Redeem 12 Month membership, and it hasn't added ...: Hi, I was given a 12 month membership voucher for xbox live gold yesterday, and added the code straight away. I didnt try and access an online game so don't know if it worked right away. I have...
  10. Should a gold XBox live gold subscription voucher be redeemed / applied to the parent or child ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should a gold XBox live gold subscription voucher be redeemed / applied to the parent or child ...: Just bought an XBox 360 for a child - and it comes with a one month sub to Gold - and a game that cannot be played unless you have a gold live account :| I've created the child account, was...