XBox Live/Gold with Existing Profiles

Discus and support XBox Live/Gold with Existing Profiles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son has an existing profile on his XBox 360. He wants to use this profile for a new XBox Live Gold account, but I cannot figure out how to sign up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DefunctBee6074, Jan 27, 2014.

1. XBox Live/Gold with Existing Profiles

My son has an existing profile on his XBox 360. He wants to use this profile for a new XBox Live Gold account, but I cannot figure out how to sign up for Xbox Live Gold through his existing profile.

:)

DefunctBee6074, Jan 27, 2014
  2. jdshipp
    jdshipp Guest
    Profile Merge

How can I merge my game profile and Xbox Live profile? Unfortunately, while setting up my Xbox Live Gold Account my existing profile on the unit was not associated with it. Can they be merged???

jdshipp, Jan 27, 2014
  3. obas
    obas Guest
    Live Gold Account Issues/Questions

Do you know if making a profile Home on the Xbox One would have any impact to that profile using an existing xbox 360? I don't want to set it and break something for her on the 360 but that profile has an existing xbox live gold subscription.

4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Jan 27, 2014
  5. obas Win User

Live Gold Account Issues/Questions

Do you know if making a profile Home on the Xbox One would have any impact to that profile using an existing xbox 360? I don't want to set it and break something for her on the 360 but that profile has an existing xbox live gold subscription.
  6. maxen Win User

7. ngocphi Win User

Connect existing xbox live account to existing xbox 360 profile

you can only recover a xbox live profile

profiles cannot be merged

you can either join xbox live via the existing profile or recover your existing xbox live profile
  8. Darth1337 Win User

Why was TENURE changed?

The tenure indicator only provides a reading for how many years you've had an active Gold membership, not how long the Xbox Live profile has existed.
  9. Darth1337 Win User

Tenure decreased to 5 years my membership is up today and still nothing

Have you had a continuous Gold membership from 2005?

The way that tenure is calculated is based off of the amount of time a user has had an active Gold membership, not how long the Xbox Live profile has existed.
Thema:

1. XBox Live/Gold with Existing Profiles - Similar Threads - Live Gold Existing

2. Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Приходят ежемесячные платежи и списываются с банковской карты за подписку Xbox Life Gold. Подпиской не пользуюсь. Прошу помочь отказаться от подписки для прекращения ежемесячных списаний....
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  4. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  5. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  6. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  7. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d
  8. Looking for refund for my existing xbox live gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for refund for my existing xbox live gold.: This is what has happened: 1) My card expired. Not a big deal, I have another payment option (paypal) and I'll get a new card soon. Regardless I always turn off auto-renewal. 2) My xbox live...
  9. Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creating family accounts with existing Xbox live gold accounts: We recently found out that we can buy 1 Xbox live gold and share the membership amongst all in the family (my husband has the master account but not currently on family). From what we have read we...
  10. Free Gold live membership doesn't exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Gold live membership doesn't exist: Hi, I activate a free membership for Gold live yesterday. Unfortunately I cannot Play online with other player because there is a popup that I need a Gold membership. But I have oh. What can...