Xbox Live Gold won't work

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold won't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Online it says I have it but won't let me use it. Just updated to gold like three weeks ago and it was working fine now I can't do anything. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stavie Steelo, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Xbox Live Gold won't work

Online it says I have it but won't let me use it. Just updated to gold like three weeks ago and it was working fine now I can't do anything. Tried deleting account, didn't work. Tried a hard reset and that didn't work either. Glad I pay for a service I can't
    use.

:)

Stavie Steelo, Jul 27, 2014
  2. Xbox live gold won't work

So I have Xbox live gold and it expires in October 2017, but for some reason I can't play online on any of my games. What's going on? When I try to play online a message shows up to tell me to subcribe to gold to be allowed to play online, whicht I am and
    if I try to become a gold member (again), it tells me I already am.... Frustrating...

Bad Charley1902, Jul 27, 2014
  3. Xbox live gold won't work

my Xbox live gold won't work on my Xbox 360. Says log in is incorrect

DressierPaper38, Jul 27, 2014
  4. Kymika
    Kymika Guest

see microsoft its a widespread problem thats getting ignored

Kymika, Aug 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold won't work - Similar Threads - Live Gold won't

2. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...
  3. Xbox Live Gold won't share to second console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't share to second console: I have made one console the home box...I have the second completely set up. But....it won't allow live? What am I doing wrong? I have been in two chats with no luck what so ever. I wonder if...
  4. Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Live Rewards won't recognize my gold membership status?: I've had xbox live gold for nearly a full month now, bought the one year subscription for $60+tax from the Microsoft store, and every time I try to sign up and confirm for the Xbox Live Rewards...
  5. Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games won't download in Xbox 360 with live gold: I bought gold live subscription thinking that I will be able to buy games with best deals. Buy I can't buy (downloadable Xbox 360) games though my live gold account. My Xbox account email id is...
  6. I am trying to pay for xbox live gold but it won't let me modify the membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to pay for xbox live gold but it won't let me modify the membership: I am trying to get the 3 months gold for the 1 month price and eveRyan time I go to pay it says modify your membership and it won' let me 813811c0-0b0c-4834-9308-8bb6a668420c
  7. Xbox Live Gold won't recognize that I have Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold won't recognize that I have Live: I recently bought an 6 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership from Amazon, and my account says I redeemed the said account. So I tried playing 2 different games online, and both of them said I didn't...
  8. Xbox live gold won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold won't work: my Xbox live gold won't work on my Xbox 360. Says log in is incorrect f6e82141-a4a3-43f7-847f-77532296ad82
  9. My games won't recognize my xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games won't recognize my xbox live gold: I just redeemed a code for a whole year of xbox live gold. My xbox one says I have the membership but when I load up a game, I can't use any features that require xbox live gold. Can anybody help...
  10. Xbox live gold membership won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership won't work: I got an xbox one and Call of Duty: WWII for Christmas and got a free 14 day trial, when that expired I renewed my subscription by paying for it. when I went to play on xbox live multiplayer it...