Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can’t buy Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass because of an automatic renew that has charged Xbox Live and Game Pass onto my account after I turned both of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeeTT, May 6, 2019.

1. LeeTT
    LeeTT Guest

I can’t buy Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass because of an automatic renew that has charged Xbox Live and Game Pass onto my account after I turned both of them off. So now i have to pay for both before paying for Gold and Game Pass, how do i fix this without
    paying as this wasn’t a problem on my end

:)

LeeTT, May 6, 2019
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  6. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Live Gold Game

2. free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    free battlefront "games with gold" can't sign in to xbox live: So I downloaded this free star wars battlefront game for the month of february, 2020, but the multiplayer will not sign in when I select the option from the game's menu. (I'm usually signed in on...
  3. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  4. Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Xbox Live Gold with Game Pass Ultimate Active: Hey there I have an active subscription of Game Pass Ultimate (Including Gold) that expires in a few months, I have this gift card of 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, so my question is: Can I redeem...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Converting to Ultimate Game Pass: I currently have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription active on my account. I want to purchase an additional 12 months of Xbox Live Gold. I have about 1 month left on my Game Pass subscription....
  6. I can not redeem Xbox Live Gold because the payment option on game pass ultimate was declined

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not redeem Xbox Live Gold because the payment option on game pass ultimate was declined: I'm trying to redeem my Xbox Live Gold card, but it won't let me. I've been trying to cancel the subscription but it won't let me as well. I just want to play my games, and I am not able to pay...
  7. Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy DLC for a game I got with Xbox Live Gold?: Hey guys so I want to buy the NASCAR DLC for Forza Motorsport 6. But the problem is, I don't own the game. I got the game with xbox live gold. Is it still possible to buy DLC, and play it even...
  8. Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold and xbox 360 games: Hello, I have been having troubles for quite some time with downloading the 360 "games with gold" and i belive it should be fixed by now. It has been nearly a year of this and I should be...
  9. Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux du mois Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Xbox Live Gold Games of the Month]: Bonjour, J'essaie d'installer le jeu Styx : Shards of Darkness sur ma Xbox One. Grâce l'abonnement Xbox Live Gold, le jeu est gratuit sur le Microsoft Store. Mais lorsque j'essaie de télécharger...
  10. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...