Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I can’t buy Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass because of an automatic renew that has charged Xbox Live and Game Pass onto my account after I turned both of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LeeTT, May 6, 2019.

1. LeeTT
    LeeTT Guest

I can’t buy Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass because of an automatic renew that has charged Xbox Live and Game Pass onto my account after I turned both of them off. So now i have to pay for both before paying for Gold and Game Pass, how do i fix this without
    paying as this wasn’t a problem on my end

:)

LeeTT, May 6, 2019
  2. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
  3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

In this case the system will give a equivalent of the months that you have from the Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Live Game Pass Ultimate.

Remember its better to already have the Xbox Live Gold then change, that have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and then redeem the Xbox Live Gold.

Regards!
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

When a game is on Game Pass and free on Games with Gold...

Hello Team211,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how an entitlement for a game is distributed when the game is on Xbox Game Pass and free with Xbox Live Gold. The license for the game will always be on your
    account if you get it for free with Xbox Live Gold. You must have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription in order to play the game. If the game is on Xbox Game
    Pass
    and you do not have Xbox Live Gold, you will still be able to play the game with an active Xbox Game Pass subscription on your account. Games get removed and added to Xbox Game Pass every now and then. There's no guarantee that a specific game will
    still be available on Xbox Game Pass in the future. As long as you have the entitlement for the game as a

Game With Gold
    , your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription will allow you to play that game. We hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Live Gold Game

2. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...
  3. Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Update Xbox Live Gold Subscription when canceling Xbox Game Pass: I cancel Xbox Game Pass yesterday and actuel subscription Xbox Live does not currently work, which is valid until May 2020. Why? d319f8b7-323c-4ac7-ada9-87b206fc0379
  4. My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion

in XBoX on Consoles
    My refund of the game pass canceled my xbox live gold subscribtion: A few days ago, I bought the game pass ultimate because I saw that the first 2 months were only 2$. When I saw that I got charged the standard price, I asked for a refund because I didn't get the...
  5. Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?: If you want to opt back in at "Gold" level only, is this possible? Or, will you be automatically rejoined as a "Game Pass" member on that account for all eternity?...
  6. XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Problem download september's game: Hello, Since September, I can't download the games for xbox 360 (only the ones for xbox one) ==> Earth defense force 2025 I tried from my computer and I can't get it (bug). From my xbox, I can't...
  7. Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for a Free Xbox live gold game: I want a refund for "HITMAN™ - The Complete First Season" wish i ordered for free with this months Xbox live gold deal. But i got billed the regular price of 39.99€ (i was logged in with my...
  8. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription...
  9. Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold: I refunded my xbox game pass ultimate but it also cancelled my xbox live gold it was 12 month subscription only a month in I would like a refund for this of my xbox live gold...
  10. Xbox Lİve Gold Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Lİve Gold Games: I can't buy live gold games. My gold membership available. It will end in 2020 but i can'T buy Gears of War 4. Buy option doesn't appear. I can only gift. Is it because of the game pass ?...