Xbox live Gold???

Discus and support Xbox live Gold??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here is my situation. I had the family Gold membership. Xbox changed things, I lapsed on my membership then re purchased Gold. Myself and 2 accounts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WantingPumpkin1, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Xbox live Gold???

Here is my situation. I had the family Gold membership. Xbox changed things, I lapsed on my membership then re purchased Gold. Myself and 2 accounts show Gold membership when I check the family tab. Now one was for any of our exchange students and my oldest
    son, my second son does not show having Gold. Games he could play before he cannot play now. being older teenagers, their accounts were given adult status, to allow them to purchase games and DLCs. Now I recall Xbox was changing Gold, I thought this was to
    benefit their customers. Does Gold cover everyone in the household as previously spoken of, or was that only for the One? Do each of my boys have to buy individual Gold accounts? Is this a glitch? Seems more like a scam if each member of my family has to pay
    $60 to have the same benefits we had as a family for $99. Especially with so much incredible content and games on the 360, and no backwards compatibility of the One. It's almost like the windows push all over again, force us to the next stage when we are happy
    where we are at, and when there is little benefit to the next stage. Please explain this membership issue. Correct it or something so we can enjoy Xbox once again.

:)

WantingPumpkin1, Aug 26, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Aug 26, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Aug 26, 2014
  4. Xbox live Gold???

Hey mate, you're quite right about everything. The Family pack was discontinued some time ago which does force every profile on the 360 to have a separate gold subscription. Also the ability to share gold on one console is indeed only for the Xbox One.

To me it does seem strange to have two different systems in place for seemingly one network, I do remember saying that they were going to replace the family plan with something else, but I have not heard anything in awhile.

You can provide feedback on this here:
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/

DigitalAssassin, Aug 26, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. EXES5 Win User

Xbox Live

If you want to play online with friends you need live gold.If it just disconnects check your network settings and make sure it says Nat open.If not set your router to upnp on ...Just let us know exactly what you face here
  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

9. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
Thema:

Xbox live Gold???

1. Xbox live Gold??? - Similar Threads - live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  3. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was wondering if I will get the money that I used to buy the 3 months of gold and I bought three months of ultimate game pass for 3 months for a dollar and I was wondering if it will give me my...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが: 以前 入したXBOX LIVE GOLDが自動更新となっており、現在はもうXBOXをプレイしていませんが、未 にクレジットカードから年間の 入料が引き落とされていることに気づき、自動更新を取りやめようとしましたが、請求に紐づいたmicrosoftアカウントにサインインしようとしたところ、アカウントの復元を求められました。...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Wenn ich den Code eingeben dann steht da dass xbox ein Problem hat und wenn ich nicht den Code ein geben also mit den vorhandenen Guthaben mir live Gold holen will klappt es auch nicht kann mir...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Comprei um card de xbox live gold 12 messes (xbox 360) e o código parece que não existe! [Mod Translation - I bought a xbox live gold 12 months card (xbox 360) and the code doesn't seem to...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Are there any free live gold trials f327f081-fea6-416a-b5c2-a386fda33121