xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; xbox live gold Hy, yesturday I was plaing at Xbox when suddenly the Xbox live Gold stop to works, I just thought it was the internet, but no. I go in... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by xXtremfadioXx, Mar 10, 2018.

1. xbox live gold

xbox live gold
    Hy, yesturday I was plaing at Xbox when suddenly the Xbox live Gold stop to works, I just thought it was the internet, but no. I go in the parametre in network and I do the test. The result is the NAT dosent work. I went on xbox.com/xboxone/Nat and I do
    the step, but nothing works. I try to go on youtube to see tutorial, but nothings works to. I can't do multiplayer games, do group to talk. I don't no what to do. I check the date before the renewal of xbox live glod and is at 2019/02/20 so is not to day

I hope you will reply me faster

thank you Bye

:)

xXtremfadioXx, Mar 10, 2018
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Mar 10, 2018
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Mar 10, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  6. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  7. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Games with Gold - The Final Station - error "the final station is currently not...: Hi Microsoft, please can we ask for a fix, various paying subscribers are unable to access this posted free with gold game, there are various threads in the support forum and I can't locate any...
  3. Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox says i do not have live gold even when i have.: Hi, When i am going to play the new cod game my xbox tells me i dont have xbox live gold, but i can see on my account that i have a open subscription. Anyone who had the same issue?...
  4. Resetting a Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting a Xbox live gold membership: I bought a new Xbox S to play newer games on and I bought a yearly subscription to Xbox live gold and they had my daughter set it up for me on the new one but she had put it under a new profile in...
  5. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold: My nephew is having issues redeeming the Xbox Live Gold I gifted him today. When we input the code a message pops up that reads the following, "Try that again Something happened on our end....
  6. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  7. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1
  8. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  9. Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al intentar suscribirme a Xbox live gold[Problem trying to subscribe to Xbox live...: Hace poco me aparecio una oferta en la que puedo comprar un mes de xbox live gold por 10 pesos pero al intentar conprar la oferta me aparece un error [Translation - Recently an offer appeared in...
  10. Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold code increase my subscription for 1 month: Hello, I bought Xbox one X 2 days ago and I have codes valid to 06/30/2019, I take my Xbox to hostel and I want to play with friends so I bought in Monday 3 months subscription. My question is,...