xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can cancel my membership and get it back on another account 572839c0-459e-4810-a84a-eac230e3f14f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyleyRoberts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. RyleyRoberts
    RyleyRoberts Guest

xbox live gold

can cancel my membership and get it back on another account

:)

RyleyRoberts, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

6. Omega Chefe Win User

Que puedo hacer para obtener los permisos de Xbox Live pues ya que mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para jugar en línea

Hola, usted debe comprar el Xbox Live Gold https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

[Translation - Hi, you should buy the Xbox Live Gold]
Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Do not let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do not let me buy xbox live gold: hello good night, I have a problem with the subscription of xbox live gold, it appears to me that I have to pay but it is not the option to pay with a gift card, I wait and they answer me :)...
  3. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  4. Problem with xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live gold: Hey, I have a problem with Xbox Live gold. On the console, enter the 2 day code and I get a message that I have to enter the correct code although it is well typed. However, on the computer he...
  5. код для активации xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold Activation Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    код для активации xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold Activation Code]: Я купил консоль в электронном магазине своего города, модель: xbox one s. В комплекте с консолью были коды для активации game pass 30 дней,minecraft игра (код на неё),xbox game pass на 14 дней и 2...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Bon j'espère vraiment que vous allez m'aider car la c'est le [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Bon alors mon problème c'est que je n'ai plus de Xbox live gold et j'essaye depuis longtemps, j'ai 80.- sur...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold: i was wondering if i could get a 14 day trail gold membership for my son c9ad92ac-df34-4fe1-b773-06499b7c3173
  8. Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Pay-Pal Payment Isn't Working: I'm trying to subscribe to a 12-Month Xbox Live Subscription using my Pay-Pal as payment because my 3-month subscription ends today, but it keeps coming up with the error "PUR-ProcessorDeclined"...
  9. Subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription Xbox Live Gold: Due to a problem in the credit card, the purchase xbox live gold shows "expense in conflict". What should I do? The card does not pay the service, how do I pay with another credit card?...
  10. My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.: I bought a xbox one x a few days ago and i decided to use my 14 days of trial ,after that i used the code in the store and tried to create a group just for testing and it said i needed a live gold...