xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to do things with my gold membership on my xbox but when I sign in, it doesnt recognize that I have a gold membership, it thinks that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyleyRoberts, Jan 8, 2019.

1. RyleyRoberts
    RyleyRoberts Guest

xbox live gold

I am trying to do things with my gold membership on my xbox but when I sign in, it doesnt recognize that I have a gold membership, it thinks that I still have the free membership. When I am signed on to xbox.com confirms that i do have a gold membership.
    do u have any advise how to fix it

:)

RyleyRoberts, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold issues: I bought my son an xbox one for xmas as an upgrade from his 360 and mainly so he could play fortnite. I set up the new xbox one on gis account and annoyingly registered the code for one months...
  3. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: can cancel my membership and get it back on another account 572839c0-459e-4810-a84a-eac230e3f14f
  4. Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not being able to play fortnite without xbox live gold: There was glitch just before the Halloween update which allowed players to access fortnite without xbox live gold. This goes to show that you dont need it to play the actual game. My point is that...
  5. Game with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game with Xbox Live Gold: Got status and game. When it is downloaded and launched, it gives an error. Reinstalled 3 times and nothing. XboX 360. How fix it? 03060139-a31c-46f2-86c6-5ff0c705dca3
  6. Бесплатные игры XBOX LIVE GOLD [Edit - Translation] - Free XBOX LIVE GOLD Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Бесплатные игры XBOX LIVE GOLD [Edit - Translation] - Free XBOX LIVE GOLD Games: Получил статус и игру. Когда ее скачал и запустил то выдает ошибку. Переустанавливал 3 раза и ничего. XboX 360. Как решить? Игра классная [Edit - Translation] - Got status and game. When it is...
  7. Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold - redeem code for free 1 month: Split from this thread. Couldn't redeem the code for 1 month free xbox live gold. An error occurred while completing this operation. Error code as below. Kindly adv. XbosPurchase...
  8. Xbox live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold: Payment overdue, threw money on the card, auto-renewal occurred, money was withdrawn, but the subscription was not renewed. What to do? 7d0bef6e-0697-43ee-800c-a3327a0a3260
  9. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years of Xbox live gold badge missing: This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years now. So ive had that shiny bage on my profile...
  10. Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold membership: I been trying to pay for the 12 month subscription for gold membership since yesterday and for some reason it won't let me like it keeps saying " Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service....