Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Хочу вернуть деньги и отказаться от ошибочно оплаченнной подписке Xbox live gold, заказ [Mod Removed-Order Number] [Translation-I want to return the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by АндрейMJ, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold

Хочу вернуть деньги и отказаться от ошибочно оплаченнной подписке Xbox live gold, заказ
    [Mod Removed-Order Number]

[Translation-I want to return the money and give up the erroneously paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, order
    [Mod Removed-Order Number]]

:)

АндрейMJ, Feb 7, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

6. Omega Chefe Win User

Que puedo hacer para obtener los permisos de Xbox Live pues ya que mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para jugar en línea

Hola, usted debe comprar el Xbox Live Gold https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

[Translation - Hi, you should buy the Xbox Live Gold]
Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code 80154007 can not redeem xbox live gold: Code 80154007 error message .can not redeem xbox live 8f5bc35a-ff31-4e0e-87d0-37e7c14e174b
  3. XBOX Live Gold Overdue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Overdue: So I forgot to renew my xbox live gold subscription and I always paid it with my microsoft account balance but there wasnt enough on it to renew it for another year. I went out and bought some...
  4. Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold gratuit pour les jeux gratuit[Xbox live gold free for free games]: Bonjour, excusez moi de vous déranger mais j'ai besoin de réponse, on avait annoncé que l'orsque le pack eon sortirait sur fortnite, on pourrait alors jouer fortnite et autres jeux gratuit sans...
  5. I cannot buy the Live Gold offer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy the Live Gold offer: Hi, i cannot buy the xbox live offer 2mx2€ because when i want to buy that the page send me to Manage or Buy as a gift, that is because i have an actual suscription but i want to expand that 2...
  6. Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play at Fortnite without Xbox live gold: Hello everyone, On ps4, switch and pc, we can play fortnite without an online pass. Please change it for xbox. The community wants to play FREE games without Xbox live gold. When i bought my...
  7. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Hola acabo de canjear una Tarjeta de regalo de $300MXN y quiero comprar Xbox Live Gold que esta en $209.40MXN de 3 Meses y al momento de hacer el pago no me deja hacer la compra me marca que con...
  8. malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    malfunction in xbox live gold 12 month subscription: Hello this is Holden Kopman, I ordered a 12 month xbox live gold membership on amazon and they sent it to my email. I wrote down the code and put it on the xbox and it said this code has already...
  9. Xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live: Hi Just renewed my gold live but i can't play games online. Although i can watch You Tube, Please can you advise. Many Thanks Simon 4b722cdd-12c4-491d-8ef9-6cf959455a38
  10. I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month: [img] I get that error message when I try to make the payment 8a52979d-046f-4a07-9454-77b9608221b5