xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hola Maicrosoft me e comprado una xbox one s y tenia una pregunta se puede mirar yutube,netflix,twich etc... sin xbox live gold osea mi pregunta es si... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ismaelgaraza, Feb 16, 2019.

1. ismaelgaraza
    ismaelgaraza Guest

xbox live gold

hola Maicrosoft me e comprado una xbox one s y tenia una pregunta se puede mirar yutube,netflix,twich etc... sin xbox live gold osea mi pregunta es si se puede mirar yutube y navegar por internet en la xbox sin tener que pagar el xbox live gold

*Mod Translation*

Hello Maicrosoft me and bought an Xbox One S and had a question you can look yutube, Netflix, Twitch etc... Without Xbox Live Gold Osea My question is if you can look yutube and surf the internet on the Xbox without having to pay the Xbox Live Gold

:)

ismaelgaraza, Feb 16, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. No puedo cambiar un código de Xbox live Gold[Translation - I can't change an Xbox live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo cambiar un código de Xbox live Gold[Translation - I can't change an Xbox live Gold...: Vivo en México, y compré por Amazon un código Gold para mi cuenta de xbox live, sin embargo al captura el código me indica que esta bloqueado ¿que hago? [Translation - I live in Mexico, and I...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Is it possible for subscriptions to be dropped or reverted back to a previous time because of a system error? Subscription status says expired mid March, but was just playing yesterday. Should...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Hi all. Ive run into a problem thats been occuring since yesterday. Every time i try and go online, my xbox tries to load a screen but then it just disappears. I cant get on multiplayer games as...
  5. xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold: suppose I have the xbox live gold, and it will end in 10 days, and i buy the xbox gamepass ultimate of 3 months, will the xbox live gold go from 10 days to 3 months and 10 days or will it stay...
  6. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....
  7. Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 backward compatible game issue with LIVE GOLD only: I have xbox game pass ultimate subscription. I can't download backward compatible xbox 360 games which are released on xbox live gold. For e.g I cant download overload II which is backward...
  8. Xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold subscription: Can I just ignore my past due payment for xbox live gold because even though I’m pretty sure I turned off auto-renewal, it billed me again anyways. I haven’t even used my xbox for the past 2...
  9. Xbox live gold trial

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold trial: I have a factory reset xbox one I bought and was wondering why I couldn't get the gold live free trial since I'm signing on with a new xbox profile and everything. Why don't I get the free trial?...
  10. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: hi my xbox live gold is converting instantly to game pass ultimate I have spent over $200 on gold which isn't giving gold and just game pass I am so confused can anyone help me with this...