Xbox Live gold

Discus and support Xbox Live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why can my friend play FORTNITE without Xbox Live Gold and I can't? 01130859-ff5d-41cf-ae3c-82aa11320bbe Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EzraTaljaard, Mar 14, 2019.

1. EzraTaljaard
    EzraTaljaard Guest

Xbox Live gold

Why can my friend play FORTNITE without Xbox Live Gold and I can't?

:)

EzraTaljaard, Mar 14, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox Live gold

1. Xbox Live gold - Similar Threads - Live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  3. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I was wondering if I will get the money that I used to buy the 3 months of gold and I bought three months of ultimate game pass for 3 months for a dollar and I was wondering if it will give me my...
  5. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  6. Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Converting Hours of Xbox Live Gold: I have 10$ currently on my Microsoft Account. I have attempted to use it to buy 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I also have 6 months of Xbox Live Gold on my account, and was hoping to upgrade...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GOLD 自動更新をやめたいが、請求に紐付いたmicrosoftアカウントが復元できない試みましたが: 以前 入したXBOX LIVE GOLDが自動更新となっており、現在はもうXBOXをプレイしていませんが、未 にクレジットカードから年間の 入料が引き落とされていることに気づき、自動更新を取りやめようとしましたが、請求に紐づいたmicrosoftアカウントにサインインしようとしたところ、アカウントの復元を求められました。...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Wenn ich den Code eingeben dann steht da dass xbox ein Problem hat und wenn ich nicht den Code ein geben also mit den vorhandenen Guthaben mir live Gold holen will klappt es auch nicht kann mir...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Comprei um card de xbox live gold 12 messes (xbox 360) e o código parece que não existe! [Mod Translation - I bought a xbox live gold 12 months card (xbox 360) and the code doesn't seem to...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Are there any free live gold trials f327f081-fea6-416a-b5c2-a386fda33121