Xbox Live gold

Discus and support Xbox Live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Why can my friend play FORTNITE without Xbox Live Gold and I can't? 01130859-ff5d-41cf-ae3c-82aa11320bbe Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EzraTaljaard, Mar 14, 2019.

1. EzraTaljaard
    EzraTaljaard Guest

Xbox Live gold

Why can my friend play FORTNITE without Xbox Live Gold and I can't?

:)

EzraTaljaard, Mar 14, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

6. Omega Chefe Win User

Que puedo hacer para obtener los permisos de Xbox Live pues ya que mi perfil no cuenta con los permisos necesarios para jugar en línea

Hola, usted debe comprar el Xbox Live Gold https://www.xbox.com/live/gold

[Translation - Hi, you should buy the Xbox Live Gold]
Thema:

Xbox Live gold

1. Xbox Live gold - Similar Threads - Live gold

2. Pack fortnite xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pack fortnite xbox live gold: Queria saber se vai ter algum pack para o fortnite para quem tem a xbox live gold Todos que tem o ps4 podem pegar um pack que a epic games disponibiliza Vai ter para xbox? [Translate by Mod]...
  3. How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to utilize Xbox Live Gold Game Pass: I have purchased the Xbox Live Gold Pass and would like to play online multiplayer with my son. If we have two controllers playing on our Xbox One S, can we participate together in a multiplayer...
  4. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  5. Do not let me buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do not let me buy xbox live gold: hello good night, I have a problem with the subscription of xbox live gold, it appears to me that I have to pay but it is not the option to pay with a gift card, I wait and they answer me :)...
  6. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  7. Problem with xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with xbox live gold: Hey, I have a problem with Xbox Live gold. On the console, enter the 2 day code and I get a message that I have to enter the correct code although it is well typed. However, on the computer he...
  8. код для активации xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold Activation Code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    код для активации xbox live gold [Xbox Live Gold Activation Code]: Я купил консоль в электронном магазине своего города, модель: xbox one s. В комплекте с консолью были коды для активации game pass 30 дней,minecraft игра (код на неё),xbox game pass на 14 дней и 2...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Bon j'espère vraiment que vous allez m'aider car la c'est le [Mod Removed - Profanity]. Bon alors mon problème c'est que je n'ai plus de Xbox live gold et j'essaye depuis longtemps, j'ai 80.- sur...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold: i was wondering if i could get a 14 day trail gold membership for my son c9ad92ac-df34-4fe1-b773-06499b7c3173