Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Pourquoi doit-on avoir Xbox live gold pour jouer des jeux en ligne c'est pour l'arnaque et en plus cela pousse les joueurs changer de plaque quelque... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nindja5060, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Nindja5060
    Nindja5060 Guest

Xbox live gold

Pourquoi doit-on avoir Xbox live gold pour jouer des jeux en ligne c'est pour l'arnaque et en plus cela pousse les joueurs changer de plaque quelque chose de Microsoft

--------

[Mod translation - Why do you have to have Xbox Live gold to play online games it is for the scam and in addition it pushes players to change plate something Microsoft]

:)

Nindja5060, Apr 4, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play xbox live games with gold game anymore: hi everyone, so about a year ago the game "for honor" was free with games with gold meaning you could download and play the game for free as long as your xbox live gold was active. i was able to...
  3. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  4. XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold - Customer service is terrible! Refusing refund for double billing!: I am very upset today. I have just realized that even though I purchased my son a one year xbox gold gift card that he redeemed, his alternate account on the SAME CONSOLE has been continuing to...
  5. Tengo Xbox live Gold pero no puedo jugar online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo Xbox live Gold pero no puedo jugar online: Hace no mucho use una tarjeta de regalo de 3 meses de xbox live pero como ese mismo dia no pude jugar, nada mas use el codigo y apague la consola. Pero el dia de hoy, cuando intento jugar en...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal: My friend recently showed me that portal is free with gold (i have xbox live gold). I tried to install Portal on my xbox and it is saying i need the gold membership even though i already HAVE it....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultime, remove my xbox live gold, i dont can play on my game.: Hello, Yesterday evening I see the ultimate xbox gamegame offer for 1 €, I decide to subscribe to try, then not being interested in the offer I cancel it, except that I lost my xbox live gold, I...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ok so i bought xbox live gold and was doing fine then tonight i went to get the game pass. I thought the games were free and when i found out they werent i cancelled game pass. But cancelling this...
  9. What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?: I see the deal to upgrade my gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Sounds great, but reading the Game Pass Ultimate page it talks about converting my account and I quote: "Note: Purchase of...
  10. XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE 12Month GOLD Code got changed to GamePass: hello everyone, this is my first question i have ever done and english is not my native language so sorry if it is not that good. But no to my question: I had a prepaid Code for 12 month XBOX...