Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Pourquoi doit-on avoir Xbox live gold pour jouer des jeux en ligne c'est pour l'arnaque et en plus cela pousse les joueurs changer de plaque quelque... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Nindja5060, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Nindja5060
    Nindja5060 Guest

Xbox live gold

Pourquoi doit-on avoir Xbox live gold pour jouer des jeux en ligne c'est pour l'arnaque et en plus cela pousse les joueurs changer de plaque quelque chose de Microsoft

--------

[Mod translation - Why do you have to have Xbox Live gold to play online games it is for the scam and in addition it pushes players to change plate something Microsoft]

:)

Nindja5060, Apr 4, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing: I have an Xbox One with Gold and my friend has an Xbox 360, is it possible for me to share my Gold subscription with him? 1db37f43-2601-4729-a77a-372949334aed
  3. Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Promoção Live Gold com Apex [Translate] Live Gold Promotion with Apex: Ola! Eu acabei de compra live gold por causa da promoção de moedas no Apex 1000 .. porem essas moedas não veio oque que eu faço para télas!? [Translate by Mod] Hello! I just bought live gold...
  4. Подписка Xbox Live Gold [Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Подписка Xbox Live Gold [Translation-Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Пчему с начала 2019 года невозможно купить подписку Xbox Live Gold [Translation- Why is it impossible to buy an Xbox Live Gold subscription since the beginning of 2019?] [img]...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  6. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: is it possible to pay a DUE AMOUNT ON A CARD OF XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD CARDS oops caps im too lazy to retype, anyways any help would be thanked for )):...
  7. Xbox live gold apex promotional offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold apex promotional offer: I recently bought the 3 month xbox live promotion that gave you 3 months of gold and 1000 apex credits for apex legends for £1. I bought it yesterday but i haven't received my code yet. Any help?...
  8. Problema al comprar xbox live gold[Problema al comprar xbox live gold]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema al comprar xbox live gold[Problema al comprar xbox live gold]: Tengo un problema a la hora de intentar comprar el xbox live gold de 1 mes, le doy en la opción y me aparece: "Intenta de nuevo": y me sale el siguente código de error: 0x80131500 [Translation -...
  9. Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo comprar o Xbox live gold - I can not buy Xbox Live Gold: Estou tentando compra a assinatura de xbox live gold mas não está aparecendo a opção de "Comprar" só aparece "Gerenciar" sendo que já expirou a assinatura que eu tinha....
  10. Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases: I'm trying to buy a $1 xbox live gold subscription and when I try to, it keeps saying "We can't make this purchase right now" Even though I have almost $2 on my microsoft account balance. And I...