xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; is it possible to pay a DUE AMOUNT ON A CARD OF XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD CARDS oops caps im too lazy to retype, anyways any help would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IsaacTheBean, Apr 16, 2019.

1. IsaacTheBean
    IsaacTheBean Guest

xbox live gold

is it possible to pay a DUE AMOUNT ON A CARD OF XBOX LIVE GOLD WITH XBOX LIVE GOLD CARDS oops caps im too lazy to retype, anyways any help would be thanked for )):

:)

IsaacTheBean, Apr 16, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: My girlfriend's 12 month Xbox live gold account is active and is only few months old, but it says account is not allowed to play on Xbox live. And ideas any? Thank you in advance...
  3. Xbox Live gold vs Game pass for 3 childs,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live gold vs Game pass for 3 childs,: After some time with Xbox one X in house, I just started to be "confused" has 3 x kids (7-10-14 years) and ofcasue the oldes get the hands on the Xbox on day 1 and has setup some acconts and more....
  4. Xbox Live Gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working: When I try playing an online mode in any game I've tried my Xbox gives me a popup saying I need Xbox Live Gold to play online. I have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold and so there...
  5. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  6. Redeem xbox live gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem xbox live gold code: Approximately about a week ago I have been trying to enter my code of xbox live gold of my xbox one s. The problem arises that since I entered my code appears an error message which says that the...
  7. Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da Live Gold na Dashbord.[Live Gold Games on the Dashboard.]: Bom Dia. Daschbord, peço that of the favour que inclua again os jogos de graça na daschbord. Tombar paço o paus do tortuoso do caminho o jogo dos meus gratis. grato André. [Translation - Good...
  8. Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moedas do apex legends pra quem virasse live gold [Translate] Apex Legends Coins for those...: Eu assinei a live gold nessa ultima promoção 11/04, na qual quem fosse assinar ganharia 1000 moedas do apex legends mas ate agora eu nao ganhei as moedas e queria um resposta. [Translated by Mod]...
  9. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  10. Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold promotion of 1 month and 1000 apex coins ( MXN$10.00): Good afternon The thing is, I've been having trouble trying to purchase the promotion currently in the microsoft store, I'm trying to use my account balance, which has barely enough, but when i...