Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two sons, both of who I bought Xbox Live Gold for 12 months ago. One of them has autorenewed but the other one hasn't. Please can somebody tell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manudamu, May 12, 2019.

1. Manudamu
    Manudamu Guest

Xbox Live Gold

I have two sons, both of who I bought Xbox Live Gold for 12 months ago. One of them has autorenewed but the other one hasn't. Please can somebody tell me why and what I can do to get him back on Xbox Live Gold?

:)

Manudamu, May 12, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]

in XBoX on Consoles
    La suscripción a Gold Live no está activa [Translation-Gold Live subscription is not active]: Necesito que me ayuden por favor despues que se me renovo la suscripcion automatica. Aparece un mensaje - la suscripcion gold live no esta activa (en la app xbox de mi phone) y cuando hice la...
  3. xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold: I think I have been hacked, I try to get in my xbox and a unknown screen name comes up that is not me I don't know what to do. f44f32c0-84e0-46c4-9cfc-69745c5b3da1
  4. Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold membership: My 2 children each have their own xbox one and their own account. Do I have to buy a seperate xbox live gold membership for each console. Have tried searching answer but only seems to come up that...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: هل راح تشيلون خاصية الاشتراك بلايف غولد ؟ جهاز الاكس بوكس جميل وممتاز ولاكن لو تحذفون الاشتراك بلايف غولد راح ياخذ الاول مرتبه على مستوى العالم . لان شركة سوني مميزة من ناحية الالعاب المجانية...
  6. Xbox live gold and game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold and game pass: It turn out that i paid the subscription for xbox live gold of a month, it ended yesterday, now I design that I have debited because an automatic renewal has been activated, now it does not let me...
  7. Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game I bought before it was free for xbox Live gold?: So I purchased the Golf Club 2019 and now it is free for xbox Live gold and I have gold. Can I get a refund seeing as I payed for a game that I could have gotten for free that is exactly the same?...
  8. Xbox live gold voucher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher: We have now tried to activate a 1 month free voucher and its says it has already been activated but my son tried to play fortnight and its not working. Please what can we do?...
  9. Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox LIve Gold family plan no longer works?: I've had it since the beginning but now it seems to have disappeared only I have it not my wife 62169401-138c-41e5-b312-5d284d3afea3
  10. Xbox Live Gold Glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Glitch: I Bought 1 year of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft points. It used the point but i didn’t get the membership. How can I fix this? ae9a5f13-db31-4dfe-81fa-ccc1416ffebb