Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; هل راح تشيلون خاصية الاشتراك بلايف غولد ؟ جهاز الاكس بوكس جميل وممتاز ولاكن لو تحذفون الاشتراك بلايف غولد راح ياخذ الاول مرتبه على مستوى العالم . لان... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by عبدالعزيزالعنزي2, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold

هل راح تشيلون خاصية الاشتراك بلايف غولد ؟

جهاز الاكس بوكس جميل وممتاز ولاكن لو تحذفون الاشتراك بلايف غولد راح ياخذ الاول مرتبه على مستوى العالم . لان شركة سوني مميزة من ناحية الالعاب المجانية ومافي عليها رسوم وما عندهم خاصية لايف مجانية ومفتوحه لجميع الا خاصية بلس زي الاكس بوكس يعني الاكس
    بوكس جهاز قوي مميزاته والكنترول افضل من كنترول سوني وسلبياته الاكس بوكس لازم اشتراك لايف غولد لالعاب ولازم اشتراك بلس لعب اونلاين مع اصدقاءك اما السوني مميزتها لعب مجاني ومافي لايف زي الاكس بوكس وبلس قوي وفي بعض البرمجيات الجهاز بالسوني افضل وفي توسع كبير
    من ناحية الاضافات على المبرمجيات فقط...

'ارجو منكم تشيلو الاشتراك لايف غولد '

[Translation - Will you remove the subscription feature of Yves Gold?

The Xbox is beautiful and excellent, but if you delete the subscription, it will take the first place in the world. Because Sony is distinctive in terms of free games and have no fees and they dont have live property free and open for all except
    the property plus like Xbox Xbox means the Xbox is a powerful device and control is better than Sony control and its negatives Xbox must subscribe to live Gold games and must subscribe plus play Online with your friends either the Sonni distinctive play free
    and no live like Xbox and plus strong and in some software the device with Sony is better and in a big expansion in terms of plugins on programmers only...

' I ask you to take a live gold subscription ']

:)

عبدالعزيزالعنزي2, May 20, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  3. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Stolen: I bought a 12 month Xbox live Gold subscription, then four months later decided to buy gamepass ultimate for $1. After realizing I didn't like any of the games I refunded it but it also took away...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: How long till my Xbox expi res 371859e1-3a3d-4cac-b0dc-efc063b12804
  6. Free xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free xbox live gold: Are you guys going to make xbox live gold free? I really want to play with my friends on my new console but I found out that you have to pay to play online ,oh yea I can play some games without...
  7. XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox Live Gold ... verhuisd naar ander land[XBox Live Gold ... moved to another country]: Ik ben kort geleden van Duitsland naar België verhuisd. Nu heb ik in de winkel Xbox Live Gold gekocht en bij het invoeren van de code viel me op dat er achter mijn profiel naam '(Germany)'...
  8. Xbox Live Gold cards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold cards...: On 07/06/2020 I purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold card for my son. All info was entered and he played for 3.5 weeks, now his consule is stating, he is out of live time and needs to purchase more...
  9. Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enough with one Xbox live gold in family? Two consoles: Hello. I wonder how the xbox live gold works with two users. We have two xboxes in the same house, with two the same users on both consoles since they are placed at separate locations. Thing is...
  10. I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was trying to see microsoft points were i go to get Xbox live gold: I cant click on the Microsoft. Rew ards points c2421ba6-82d9-44e7-adaa-19ff6666f4b9