Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; هل راح تشيلون خاصية الاشتراك بلايف غولد ؟ جهاز الاكس بوكس جميل وممتاز ولاكن لو تحذفون الاشتراك بلايف غولد راح ياخذ الاول مرتبه على مستوى العالم . لان... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by عبدالعزيزالعنزي2, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold

هل راح تشيلون خاصية الاشتراك بلايف غولد ؟

جهاز الاكس بوكس جميل وممتاز ولاكن لو تحذفون الاشتراك بلايف غولد راح ياخذ الاول مرتبه على مستوى العالم . لان شركة سوني مميزة من ناحية الالعاب المجانية ومافي عليها رسوم وما عندهم خاصية لايف مجانية ومفتوحه لجميع الا خاصية بلس زي الاكس بوكس يعني الاكس
    بوكس جهاز قوي مميزاته والكنترول افضل من كنترول سوني وسلبياته الاكس بوكس لازم اشتراك لايف غولد لالعاب ولازم اشتراك بلس لعب اونلاين مع اصدقاءك اما السوني مميزتها لعب مجاني ومافي لايف زي الاكس بوكس وبلس قوي وفي بعض البرمجيات الجهاز بالسوني افضل وفي توسع كبير
    من ناحية الاضافات على المبرمجيات فقط...

'ارجو منكم تشيلو الاشتراك لايف غولد '

[Translation - Will you remove the subscription feature of Yves Gold?

The Xbox is beautiful and excellent, but if you delete the subscription, it will take the first place in the world. Because Sony is distinctive in terms of free games and have no fees and they dont have live property free and open for all except
    the property plus like Xbox Xbox means the Xbox is a powerful device and control is better than Sony control and its negatives Xbox must subscribe to live Gold games and must subscribe plus play Online with your friends either the Sonni distinctive play free
    and no live like Xbox and plus strong and in some software the device with Sony is better and in a big expansion in terms of plugins on programmers only...

' I ask you to take a live gold subscription ']

:)

عبدالعزيزالعنزي2, May 20, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  3. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  4. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  5. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: I've just purchased xbox live gold for my son, however i seemingly could only apply this to my account. Is there any way i can transfer it to my sons account? fdda8732-eae9-4305-a3c4-e073085d5f17
  6. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...
  7. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: Comprei o xbox live gold na microsoft store ( No site da microsoft está tudo certo ) , mas quando quero jogar no xbox não funciona ,pois aparece que não possuo o xbox live gold (Já tentei...
  8. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: comprei o xbox live gold pelo site da microsoft , mas não consigo jogar no xbox one pois aparece que não possuo xbox live gold ( nem nas assinaturas aparece ) -[Translation - I bought Xbox Live...
  9. Unplayable Xbox live gold game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unplayable Xbox live gold game.: Can someone help me? I was going to start For Honor today, and it gave me this message: 0x803f8003 Something went wrong I looked it up and it says that my subscription has to be active. I...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Comprei o XBOX LIVE GOLD pelo site da microsoft , mas quando vou jogar no xbox não consigo jogar ,pois aparece que não possuo xbox live gold [Translation-I bought XBOX LIVE GOLD from the...