Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; WHY THE [mod removed] is there live gold. when there is no live gold its better. think ps4 is doing just fine but now everyone says you guys suck and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cartmandaily, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Cartmandaily
    Cartmandaily Guest

Xbox live gold

WHY THE [mod removed] is there live gold. when there is no live gold its better. think ps4 is doing just fine but now everyone says you guys suck and i see why. fortnite was made a free game and you took away the free you always have to pay and thats the
    problem with xbox. if this doesnt change im getting a ps4. who cares if the controllers are different. SO CHANGE IT OVER HERE MAKING PEOPLE USE MONEY ON FREE THINGS

:)

Cartmandaily, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  3. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  4. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  6. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks....
  7. Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]: O jogo Castlevania supostamente disponível de graça para assinantes da gold aparece na loja, porém quando seleciono ele para resgatar, aparece um valor de 129 reais, e não grátis como prometido,...
  8. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  9. случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не на том аккаунте (accidentally activated the...: случайно активировал код для xbox live gold не правильном аккаунте, как мне перенести его на правильный аккаунт? Translation: accidentally activated the code for xbox live gold in the wrong...
  10. Xbox live gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold sharing not working.: I have one account that's logged in on my sons xbox he doesnt use that account but that's the account with xbox live gold and I've set it as my home xbox and he is trying to buy a game with xbox...