Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; WHY THE [mod removed] is there live gold. when there is no live gold its better. think ps4 is doing just fine but now everyone says you guys suck and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cartmandaily, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Cartmandaily
    Cartmandaily Guest

Xbox live gold

WHY THE [mod removed] is there live gold. when there is no live gold its better. think ps4 is doing just fine but now everyone says you guys suck and i see why. fortnite was made a free game and you took away the free you always have to pay and thats the
    problem with xbox. if this doesnt change im getting a ps4. who cares if the controllers are different. SO CHANGE IT OVER HERE MAKING PEOPLE USE MONEY ON FREE THINGS

:)

Cartmandaily, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Sharing an xbox live gold account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sharing an xbox live gold account: My brother added me to the family plan and made it his home xbox but it still wont share xbox live gold. Can somebody plz help me with how to help share xbox live gold...
  3. Xbox Live Gold "expired", but can still play Online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold "expired", but can still play Online?: When my birthday arrives, I instantly "refill" my Xbox Live Gold Subscription for another year (12 months). This year I checked my Xbox Live subscription and it said that my subscription was:...
  4. xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live gold: Hallo. ich habe vor ein Paar Tagen mir eine xbox live gold karte online bestellt und auch sofort bezahlt. ich habe mein konto darauf hin auch gleich nach zustellung des codes aufgeladen. es hat...
  5. Live Gold expirando antes da hora[Translation-Live Gold expiring ahead of time]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold expirando antes da hora[Translation-Live Gold expiring ahead of time]: No dia 11 de maio de 2020 eu assinei a Live Gold, mas no dia 5 de junho constatou como expirado, faltando 6 dias para completar um mês e não posso mais jogar on-line ou jogos gratuitos da Live...
  6. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: So, ive had this problem for over a week now and i have payed for my gold subscription on the 24th of May and whenever i try to load an online multiplayer match or download one of the free games...
  7. Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold transferring to new xbox: I bought my son a new xbox 1S as his xbox 1 gave up on us. i had bought xbox live gold membership from argos and got a card with a code on the back of it. how do i transfer it to the new xbox...
  8. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  9. cancelamento da assinatura xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    cancelamento da assinatura xbox live gold: nao estou conseguindo cancelar minha assinatura xbox live estou tentando cancelar mais logo apos aparece : Não é possível cancelar sua assinatura Você já pagou por sua assinatura do Xbox Live Gold...
  10. Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne suis pas capable d'entrer mon code d'activation XBOX Live gold !: quelqu'un as haker mon compte ...qu'es-ce que je fait ? quelqu'un peut il m'aider ? 8e16ea88-62e5-459a-a89f-a3b4ab29b862