Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZonkedCellar587, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold

Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks.

:)

ZonkedCellar587, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subscribed to Xbox Live Gold - Access for kids: I subscribed to Xbox Live Gold for my son who has an Xbox. When he logs into his Xbox and tries to connect to Live it says he doesn't have access. How do I assign access? Can I do that through my...
  3. Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!![Translation-Play Fortnite without needing live...: Jogar Fortnite sem precisar de live gold !!! Ola Pessoal do suport do xbox, venho reclamar sobre o jogo Fortnite !! Nao so eu como todos os players de Fortnite do Xbox, queremos jogar o jogo sem...
  4. live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live gold: Boa tarde. Gostaria de saber , posso baixar jogo xbox one live gold , sem ter um xbox one vinculado? Comprei o console e nao chegou ainda. Fiz a Assinatura do ultimate , pensando que pudesse obter...
  5. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  6. Jogos do xbox one ganhos pelo live gold não funcionam no meu console xbox one novo.[Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos do xbox one ganhos pelo live gold não funcionam no meu console xbox one novo.[Xbox...: Tive o live gold por alguns anos durante esse tempo recebi vários jogos do xbox 360 e do xbox one. Comprei recentemente um console xbox one mas nenhum desses jogos antigos que ganhei no live gold...
  7. Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play/download Tekken 6 on 360 (free games with gold) - I now live in Italy but my...: Hi I have the xbox games pass ultimate - free PC and xbox games. PC games work great using xbox beta app on my win 10 pc with VPN to uk. I am trying to use express vpn on my xbox 360 to allow me...
  8. codigo live gold[codigo live gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    codigo live gold[codigo live gold]: inseri um codigo live gold 12 meses mas nao entrou. [Translation - I entered a code live gold 12 months but did not enter.] 948995fc-8646-46dc-a867-226d2cea8d77
  9. Xbox live gold suscription transfer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold suscription transfer: Hello! I've activated an Xbox Live gold subscription and I would like to give it to another person. Is it possible to transfer a subscription to another email address?...
  10. Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One: Can't Install Tekken 6 (Xbox Live Gold game) on Xbox One, selecting the (xbox 360) game from the Gold menu, takes me to its store page, then nothing, there's an option to See Price, then it takes...