Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't knew that i had made a abonemmont for xbox live and now i have to pay the money every month but i have not got enaugh money for that and i'd... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterPowoden, Aug 30, 2019.

1. PeterPowoden
    PeterPowoden Guest

Xbox live gold

I didn't knew that i had made a abonemmont for xbox live and now i have to pay the money every month but i have not got enaugh money for that and i'd like to quit the abonemmont could someone please help me

:)

PeterPowoden, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  3. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate, region problem: Hello, I'm from Croatia, and because we dont have LIVE Gold here, to buy things from Store - my region is Germany. So, I changed Store region, console region, Store language (euro for valute) and...
  4. Xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold account: I renewed my xbox gold account on 12/06/2020 but on the 12/06/2020 it says it has expired. This cant be right as i paid £49.99 for the year, i cant get hold of anyone to speak to to rectify this....
  5. Cobro por un juego reclamado de xbox live gold[Translation-Charge for a claimed xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cobro por un juego reclamado de xbox live gold[Translation-Charge for a claimed xbox live...: Mi pregunta es la siguiente reclame el juego red faction 2 cuando aparecio en xbox live gold y lo desistale ahora que lo quiero jugar se me esta cobrando por el mismo que puedo hacer....
  6. Live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live gold: Minha assinatura xbox live gold esta com prazos de validade diferentes do contratado, preciso resolver [Translation-My xbox live gold subscription has expiration dates different from the...
  7. Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost Xbox account still paying for monthly xbox live gold: The issue I'm having is that I had an old Xbox account that was paying for the monthly subscription of Gold. That account was removed off of the Xbox and the login details were lost too. I have...
  8. Live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live gold: Can I have a discount on xbox live gold. b38ef475-ea7d-437c-980c-7471e450f412
  9. renewal of xbox live gold 12 month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    renewal of xbox live gold 12 month: so I have the xbox live 12 month membership as of right now and it is set to renew next year and it still shows the 59.99 for the year, since I know they took away the year membership will it be...
  10. Live Gold conversion to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold conversion to Ultimate: Hi, I have 12 months of live gold subscription via gift codes. If I buy game pass ultimate then how many months of ultimate will I get? Also, when will next billing happen? Thanks, Harsh...