Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright everyone so it has been a very long time since I have gone without having xbox live gold and last time i was without gold you werent able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Balistic Chick, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold

Alright everyone so it has been a very long time since I have gone without having xbox live gold and last time i was without gold you werent able to buy any online game from the store and obviously no party chat or online games. So my question is, do you
    need xbox live gold to buy games from the online store these days? (obviously the games for gold need gold im talking a regular game from the store)

:)

Balistic Chick, Sep 12, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  3. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  4. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  5. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Bonjour j'habite en Guyane française ou il y a pas de magasin qui vent des carte Xbox live gold et mes parent font pas confiance au achat en ligne comment je doit faire pour avancer dans call of...
  6. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: ok so I wanted to pay for the xbox live gold right I had enouph money but it is now asking for an backup way to pay. if possible please remove this option because I only want to pay once off...
  7. Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Store not allowing download of Live Gold Backwards Compatible games: Hello all. I've tried to download the last 2 free games with gold Backwards Compatible games, and everytime I click on see price it says " Sorry we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  8. XBOX Live Gold Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold Code: Hi All, I have a 12 month live gold code, but cant use it for another 3 months because it will take me over the 36 month limit. Is there a way of checking if the code expires? Or redeeming it...
  9. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  10. I can not buy xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not buy xbox live gold: I can not buy xbox live gold f1b9f3c6-36c2-436e-a069-5625377db0e3