xbox live gold

Discus and support xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my son canciled xbox live gold on 2nd of November by mistake d4ac373a-d166-42d5-b337-c791ddec9fbc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by liamhaslam, Nov 5, 2019.

1. liamhaslam
    liamhaslam Guest

xbox live gold

my son canciled xbox live gold on 2nd of November by mistake

:)

liamhaslam, Nov 5, 2019
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

xbox live gold

1. xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold free game does not want to start.: I recently bought Xbox Live Gold, I wait for free games every month, except that when I download and start them, they get an error message, which is: You need to connect an Xbox 360 hard drive to...
  3. Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adquirir juegos de Xbox One que dan gratis por tener una cuenta Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360: Bueno tengo un problema con los juegos que te dan gratis por tener una mensaje Xbox Live gold, No se que haya pasado con los juegos de Xbox One que te daban con una menbresia Xbox live gold en...
  4. Xbox live gold on 2 xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold on 2 xboxes: Hi, me and my brother share an xbox with two different accounts with live gold on that xbox. but i want to get another xbox with my account on it. Can we use the same gold. p.s if so how...
  5. XBox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold code: Hi! I redeemed an XBox Live Gold 12 month subscription code but it doesnt seem to have added the time credit to my account. My account was paid until 10/2021 before i redeemed the code, and it...
  6. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  7. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Stolen: I bought a 12 month Xbox live Gold subscription, then four months later decided to buy gamepass ultimate for $1. After realizing I didn't like any of the games I refunded it but it also took away...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: How long till my Xbox expi res 371859e1-3a3d-4cac-b0dc-efc063b12804
  10. Free xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free xbox live gold: Are you guys going to make xbox live gold free? I really want to play with my friends on my new console but I found out that you have to pay to play online ,oh yea I can play some games without...