Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My aunt had purchased Xbox Live Gold for me on Christmas for a year, and everything was going good until yesterday when I tried to play Modern Warfare... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinBullock, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM.

1. Xbox Live Gold

My aunt had purchased Xbox Live Gold for me on Christmas for a year, and everything was going good until yesterday when I tried to play Modern Warfare as I usually do, when it told me my account isn’t allowed to play on Xbox Live, and offered me to buy
    Gold again. I’ve tried to restart my Xbox and everything but nothing works. Any solutions?

:)

AustinBullock, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:33 AM
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold not working: After purchasing a months membership xbox live gold, why is it when i try and play a game online it comes up with “the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live” ?...
  3. 14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    14-day free trial of xbox live gold expired, but i'm still able to play online: I used a code to get a 14-day free trial of Xbox live gold. I don't remember when I redeemed it but I checked yesterday and It said it would expire that day. So I checked back today and it still...
  4. XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox One X with Gold Live and Game Pass bundle - not working: My console bundle got delivered today. I have phoned the retailer who said the Game pass and Gold Live should be pre-loaded but they are not. They transferred me to Microsoft Support and a...
  5. xbox live gold membership canceled

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold membership canceled: my xbox live gold membership was cancelled after i entered a 12 month gold card and it forced me to turn it into game pass ultimate. at first that didnt bother me but then i realized that my badge...
  6. How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I find out if my Xbox Live Gold codes expire?: I was trying to stack my Xbox Live Gold on my account & it converted my first one to Xbox Ultimate Pass. I cancelled my Ultimate Pass to end on last date subscribed. I know i cannot do anything...
  7. Xbox gold live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold live: My son bought a 3 month subscription to live and after 1 week he had no further access to live gold! why..... This has now happened on 2 occasions. please rectify this concern asap. Many thanks...
  8. My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold ran out but im gamesharing: Me and my friend are both gamesharing everything was fine until today, xbox just randomly took me out of the party and i couldn't play my xbox live games or his game pass games this was weird...
  9. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  10. Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa

in XBoX Accessibility
    Se puede pagar una suscripcion de xbox live gold vencida con saldo microsoft ? Ayudaaaaaaaaaaa: [Mod Translation; Title - Can I pay an expired Xbox Live Gold subscription with Microsoft balance? Help] Ayudaaaaaaaaaa [Mod Translation - Help] 3b5d4451-43c3-4070-b360-169a997cdb0f