Xbox live gold

Discus and support Xbox live gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have xbox live gold but when i try to get the free gold game it says get gold even though i already have it 17846578-efc3-4684-bf70-d1226d90a088 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BubbaIan2010, Mar 6, 2021.

1. BubbaIan2010
    BubbaIan2010 Guest

Xbox live gold

I have xbox live gold but when i try to get the free gold game it says get gold even though i already have it

:)

BubbaIan2010, Mar 6, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox live gold

1. Xbox live gold - Similar Threads - live gold

2. Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access: hi, this is a question for Xbox. I joined the xbox insider omega deal thing to access the upcoming no "xbox-live-gold-requirement" feature and when i went onto a free multiplayer game like...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES: I Just have 3 Ideas if you guys don't really mind doing so, just because of the Pandemic. If you guys can make Cyberpunk 2077 free? the reason being is that I know some people can't afford it and...
  4. Xbox live gold & ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold & ultimate: If i already have an xbox live gold subscription that end in nearly 2 moths if i buy 1 year of ultimate as it is right now does those two subscrition stack up or do i lose the 2 remaining months...
  5. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  6. Xbox live gold ftp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold ftp: I was told as a insider tester I can play fortnite and the other ftp games without gold when I try to play it I wont let me what the bull flipping hell? Why wont you let me play it? I missed alot...
  7. Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suggestion : Free-to-play multiplayer games should not require Xbox Live Gold: Hi, Free-to-play games (i.e. fortnite and others) are all free on all other gaming devices except Xbox. This is a big blocker for a lot of people to buy Xbox even though it is a technically...
  8. Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free-to-play multiplayer games no longer need Xbox Live Gold: Hi, This xbox web link below suggests: For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those games on Xbox. We are working hard to deliver this change as...
  9. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold: Hello, I just activated xbox live gold for 3 months (digital code) but after reedem code it still wasn't working,hard reset and soft reset didnt work. I had never any problems before with this....
  10. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e