Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My friend said that after his Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired 1-6 says later he could still play online and join parties. What???... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by D3ni3d_, May 1, 2021.

1. D3ni3d_
    D3ni3d_ Guest

Xbox Live Gold

My friend said that after his Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired 1-6 says later he could still play online and join parties. What???

:)

D3ni3d_, May 1, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Xbox Live Gold changes and Question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold changes and Question: Hi guys so I’m a Pc player who wants to come back to Xbox to play with my friends. I now that they recently made some changes to Xbox Live Gold. I was wondering what exactly they changed, and if I...
  3. Xbox live gold with gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold with gamepass: Hello, I bought the Xbox Gamepass subscription, and it says it comes with Xbox live gold, and it shows up on my Microsoft account that I have gold. But my Xbox 360 (the console I needed gold for,...
  4. Xbox Live Gold applying to Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold applying to Console: I don't have a Xbox console, but I have always wondered something. If i can connect a Xbox via Console Companion, so does that mean when I purchase a live gold subscription, it also applies to the...
  5. Live Gold on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Live Gold on PC: What can you do with Live Gold on PC? d1f69186-75f5-48b1-8abb-91cb1f9ad9e1
  6. Gaming with/without Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming with/without Xbox Live Gold: I want to purchase the digital edition of RE: Village. The site says it requires Xbox Live Gold to play. Why do I need Live Gold to play offline? I'm not concerned with RE: Verse. not do I have...
  7. XBox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Gold subscription: I have a annual subscription for Xbox Live Gold that is charged annually automatically that I set up for my son years ago that I want to cancel. However, it does appear in his or my subscriptions...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Refund: Can I get a refund for my xbox live subscription, I forgot to turn off the recurring bill and got charged when I didn't want it anymore. 91367ba4-cd0f-4180-a181-b93df14fbea2
  9. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: how many people can you share xbox live gold with today? cbe832fc-3b33-475f-bde5-31f884cd1e30
  10. Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue Converting From Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Early last week, I realized that my Xbox Game Pass subscription was up for renewal soon. I decided to instead just turn off recurring billing, let it expire, and use a prepaid code to purchase a...