Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold membership digitally as a gift but the recipient has not received it. Is there any way I can cancel and repurchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JosueGonzalez24, May 9, 2022.

1. Xbox Live Gold

I purchased a 3 month xbox live gold membership digitally as a gift but the recipient has not received it. Is there any way I can cancel and repurchase or perhaps a way to resend it?

:)

JosueGonzalez24, May 9, 2022
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  4. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox one s digital

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. To play any multiplayer game over Xbox Live, you much have an Xbox Profile with an active Xbox Live Gold Subscription. For more information on what comes with Xbox Live Gold, check out this article:
    Xbox Live Gold - Features.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold

1. Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Does not Include Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Does not Include Live Gold: Hi! I just bought a new lenovo laptop and it comes with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. Although, when I try to redeem it (also it is not a code), it tells me to convert my live gold (which I don't have)...
  3. Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this?: Accidently paid for Xbox Live Gold, rather than PC. How do I change this? 5d270feb-95be-4c99-ba63-ab3d736f5edf
  4. X box live gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gold games: I recently bought a xbox S. I just wanted to play fifa from the xbox and I donot need to play it online. I was thinking to get x box live gold to buy fifa. Can I play the fifa offline even after...
  5. Xbox gold live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gold live: Ok I bought the 3 months of Xbox live for my son, he went to play plants vs zombies and logged in under his profile for the game, it disconnects him from Xbox live. Any suggestions on how to fix...
  6. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  7. Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member: I have what feels like it should be a simple set up. New Xbox Series S machine set as my Home Xbox. Family account set up so that my son has his own profile. I have purchased Game Pass Ultimate...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold: Hey there ! This is going to sound dumb but my friend game shares with me , do I need a subscription still if I game share ? And will I be able to play online if I get her benefits from her...
  9. Charges for Gold live subscription on old Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Charges for Gold live subscription on old Xbox 360: Hi, My sons have an Xbox each. They initially had Xbox 360s many years ago for which I paid £49.99 x 2 annual subscriptions for Gold Live for both. They then changed to Xbox One S. I have...
  10. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?: I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my...