XBOX Live Gold

Discus and support XBOX Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox needs to have the chat feature available without purchaseing the gold membership! It is expensive, espessicialy if your just going to chat!!! And... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShruggedWolf6, Feb 8, 2014.

1. XBOX Live Gold

Xbox needs to have the chat feature available without purchaseing the gold membership! It is expensive, espessicialy if your just going to chat!!! And also my brother and I have different accounts and that means we have to buy 2 memberships it's like 120
    a year

:)

ShruggedWolf6, Feb 8, 2014
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Feb 8, 2014
  3. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Feb 8, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

XBOX Live Gold

If you're just going to chat there's literally hundreds of free options on computers and phones.

fredgiblet, Feb 8, 2014
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Error (0x80a4001a)

If you mean xbox live gold yes....because xbox live is the xbox online service platform and xbox live gold is the subscription, and non gold subscribers are still connected to xbox live always.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

xbox live transfering to xbox one?

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-digital-games-and-live-gold

-

If you are an Xbox Live Gold member today, you are already set for Xbox One. Your Xbox Live Gold membership for Xbox 360 will seamlessly become an Xbox Live Gold account on your Xbox One and you will be able to enjoy Xbox Live Gold features on either console.
    You can even be logged in to Xbox 360 and Xbox One at the same time. Home Gold benefits are exclusively for Xbox One.
  7. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  8. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold Trial?

Hello Akira,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in utilizing an

Xbox Live Gold free trial
    . The Xbox Live Gold free trial is offered through some games or console bundles. Keep in mind, you can't add an Xbox Live Gold trial if you already have an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If your account is unable to utilize the Xbox
    Live Gold free trial, we suggest purchasing Xbox Live Gold in order to utilize online features or Games With Gold. We hope this helps!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gold, Two accounts on xbox1..

Thema:

XBOX Live Gold

1. XBOX Live Gold - Similar Threads - Live Gold

2. No Xbox live gold while gamesharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Xbox live gold while gamesharing: I have a friend who is game sharing with me. I don’t have my own gold subscription so he said we will game share with me so I cant get Xbox live gold. When I first made his account home Xbox as my...
  3. Xbox 360 live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live gold: Hola, porque no puedo comprar el mes de xbox live gold? Luego de que doy el último paso para afiliarme, me sale un mensaje que no fue posible completar el pago. Gracias por la ayuda...
  4. XBOX live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live Gold: My son who is 12 is trying to redeem a 14 day trial code for XBOX Live Gold. He is getting an error message Error:PVR-MaturityRatings. Denial User In Family. Can you advise please?...
  5. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  6. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ho chiesto il rimborso dell’abbonamento ieri, ma non è ancora arrivato. Quando mi arriver ? c691b6b2-95e1-4423-990e-f9e71d844c3a
  9. Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème Alerte de service + xbox live + gold FR/ENG: Bonjour, j'ai un problème sur ma xbox 360 du moins plusieurs. Le premier étant que je n'arrive pas me connecter au xbox live alors que lorsque je fais le tester ma connexion, on m’écrit clairement...
  10. Quando vai disponibizar pagamento por boleto bancário para xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quando vai disponibizar pagamento por boleto bancário para xbox live gold?: Gostaria de saber quando vai disponibilizar pagamento por boleto bancário para Xbox Live Gold? Moro no interior e fica difícil utilizar os outros meios de pagamento que a Microsoft oferece. att....