Xbox Live Hacker

Discus and support Xbox Live Hacker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum area or anything!!!) I know what you're thinking: "OMG! NOT ANOTHER LOSER WHO THINKS HES HACKED!" Well, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bedrokan, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Bedrokan
    Bedrokan Guest

Xbox Live Hacker

(Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum area or anything!!!)

I know what you're thinking: "OMG! NOT ANOTHER LOSER WHO THINKS HES HACKED!"

Well, I sorta got hacked

I was trolling this guy on GTA Online, because I found this glitch that lets me clip through walls, and i kept on killing and taunting him.

He eventually said he could hack into all my stuff, and I thought he was all talk. Turns out he actually knew my Xbox IP, AT&T U-Verse, Address, and the city I lived in. I'm posting about this on the forums, because I contacted a Microsoft dude, and told me
    to report the guy on Xbox, and post about it on the forums w/o revealing his gamertag. So... I did it.

:)

Bedrokan, Aug 2, 2014
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    btrips, Aug 2, 2014
  3. ShallaTSoni
    ShallaTSoni Guest
    I hate hackers.

I hate hackers and the company for not allowing offline videos and games, you should be able to play without being connected to Xbox live. This is the worse I ever seen it on Xbox.

I hate hackers the most.

ShallaTSoni, Aug 2, 2014
  4. Xbox Live Hacker

So basically you were cheating also and bite off more than you could chew

MysticDarklight, Aug 2, 2014
  5. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    Why would you even post this message.......I report hackers and games that troll thanks for telling on your self...

Up1nSpace, Aug 3, 2014
  6. Spot on rob ... I couldn't believe anyone post .,something admitting such stuff

MysticDarklight, Aug 3, 2014
  7. Looks like you got what you deserved

Prototype M28B, Aug 3, 2014
  8. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Xbox Live Hacker

Mr. Bed---

No need to call support or post here. Just use the console features to Report, Block, Mute, and Avoid ANY unwanted members.

A cheater calling out a cheater is still cheating Xbox Live Hacker :) Thank you for NOT naming and Shaming the other player.

Try resetting your modem/router if you are worried.

Good Luck!!!

BongKaos, Nov 1, 2018
  9. BalisticMayh3m9 Win User

XBOX LIVE GET HACKED?!!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah a hacker group named anoymous had hacked xbox live , they are targeting other hackers
  10. DuFFuL Win User

Problems syncing data

Xbox live down because of hackers!
  11. DefoliateAuto Win User

Slow and Sluggish loading xbox 360 slim.

12. ThunderrFist Win User

Outage and Daily Deal

Hopefully they will extend the deals for any days the Xbox Live service was down. It's only fair. Microsoft has to do all this extra work because those hackers broke both the Playstation Network and Xbox Live.

Sony is really having a bad month with North Korean hackers stealing their data and other hackers now attacking PSN.
  13. Turn and Run67 Win User

STOP HACKERS!

it not fair that u have allowed all the hackers 2 go on ghost.i will not renewing mt xbox live until u sort out the hackers
Thema:

Xbox Live Hacker

1. Xbox Live Hacker - Similar Threads - Live Hacker

2. Xbox Live Hacker Threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Hacker Threats: I was playing halo recently and joined a clan, I ended up killing them during a recruitment and one of them said they will Dox me and proceeded to call me an N-word afterwards. I do not usually...
  3. Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker - Xbox Live account permanently suspended: My Xbox Live account has been permanently suspended when I haven't done anything wrong. When I look up the reason it states a time when my xbox was not even on and we were not at home. Shortly...
  4. My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has been hacked and the hacker has changed my email, what can I do?: Recently my Xbox live account Escobar IX8781 has been lost and hacked. Stupidly I gave my login to someone and they changed and deleted my recovery emails and deleted my outlook email so now I...
  5. Hackers na xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hackers na xbox live: Qual motivo de as salas do xbox live estarem cheias de hackers? Paguei para jogar online no xbox 360, um valor que ja achei um absurdo pois ja utilizo o console original, com jogos originais e...
  6. Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hacker/Modder Bo2 Mar 20, 2020 xbox live: There's someone on bo2 on xbox live who does nothing more than go match to match DDOSing the host. It's happened for several weeks and like many others, XBox doesnt do anything. His name is wifi...
  7. xbox one live gaming hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one live gaming hackers: i have a problem with hackers following me and putting me into their lobbys etc.. 132b0928-de26-4a19-bdb3-a2aed6b99e0f
  8. Can a hacker hack its victims xbox live accout?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a hacker hack its victims xbox live accout?: Let say that a victim forget its email address and password but remember gamertag and some of its personal information. Will the hacker hack its microsoft accounts before its victim recover it?...
  9. Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account hacked/hijacked. Email changed and hacker is still using my account...: Split from this thread. I need some help bigtime.. Because of security someone has hacked mine and my friends account.. Becouse if you hes gotten into our outlook, gmail, netfix ect numerous...
  10. BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...

in XBoX on Windows
    BEWARE! This person is using a hacker - using MY personal info to use Skype, XBox Live, and...: Hello... My name is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] and I've been the victim of an unknown cyberattacker for over a month. I know he/she has an account here on Skype, but I do NOT. I reached...