Xbox live hardware/software Issues

Discus and support Xbox live hardware/software Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I am a casual dad gamer and i have experienced alot of problems lately. So I recently went through and opened every port that I need opened so that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThatBeastGuy1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Xbox live hardware/software Issues

Hi I am a casual dad gamer and i have experienced alot of problems lately. So I recently went through and opened every port that I need opened so that I will have an Open NAT type on my xbox network settings and Moderwarefare. Been playing for two and
    half months with them both reflecting the the NAT type is open. Now all of the sudden after the season two update my xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet entirely and switching to a strict nat type on both my xbox and moderwarfare. Checked my router
    and all the ports are still open for my xbox. Also I am wired directly into my At&t Modem for my fiber internet. Need help please??

:)

ThatBeastGuy1, Feb 17, 2020
  2. KarimAndSonz Win User

Try doing a nat test see what comes up
  3. ThatBeastGuy1 Win User

I spoke to soon yep it helped. Whait does that mean my modem is broken??
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Wait, i believe it is a modern warfare’s problem: i had the same issue in black ops 3. I had an open nat, but if i used the console in english (instead of my language), it would have said i had a moderate nat.
  5. DominumStige Win User

Usually, in these cases, the operations to be performed are:
    - Turn off the router for 30 secs and turn it on again;
    - Clean the console cache by holding the power button for 10 secs;
    - Clear the Alternate MAC Address (Settings->Network Settings->Advanced Settings->Alternate MAC Address->Clear).

Also try setting a
    static IP
    on the console. Let us know!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

No, it isn't necessarily broken.

It might just be, that after an update, the modem didn't release the port forwarding. The console then tried to use the configured ports, and the modem might have told the console that these ports are already reserved.

After restarting your devices, the modem had the ports free again, and could properly port forward.

It was just "stuck", and the restart helped.
Thema:

1. Xbox live hardware/software Issues - Similar Threads - live hardware software

2. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  3. Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple XBox consoles wanting to share games and Live Gold.: We now have 2 X-Box One consoles, having had just one set up until now. Ultimately I want to have 2 people playing on-line multi-player games (sharing any games purchased to date) at the same...
  4. I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online: I cant play. Multiplayer. On modern warfare. On line de1375ad-e760-4d64-86cb-21e0de7ccd24
  5. Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Link Epic Games Account To Xbox Live: Hi ! There is my problem : I previously linked my Epic Games Account to Playstation Network, and now I would like to link it to Xbox Live, so it would allows me to have my skins and V-Bucks on...
  6. Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento assinatura xbox live[Translation-Xbox Live subscription payment]: Bom dia, eu tenho saldo de R$ 50,00 na conta xbox live e não estou conseguindo fazer pagamento da renovação da xbox live como posso fazer esse procedimento ? [Translation-Good morning, I have a...
  7. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  8. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  9. Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not connec to xbox live in the uk but it says hardware any suggestions: Can not connect to xbox live but it says hardware problem please help me 8d3afc21-03b5-4e4c-b233-e58e48f20e7c
  10. When trying to connect to Xbox live it shows up with there is a hardware problem and that I ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When trying to connect to Xbox live it shows up with there is a hardware problem and that I ...: I need help my Xbox Is not letting me go on xbox live and needs to be sent in for repair 8f1c57e0-920a-4bfa-bd0a-7a83e51a01f2