Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week

Discus and support Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi ! how can i play online ? I dont know if i am the only person in this case. Imposisble to connect to the live and play online. XB 1S i am based in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JulienCarpentier, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week

Hi !

how can i play online ? I dont know if i am the only person in this case. Imposisble to connect to the live and play online. XB 1S

i am based in china and it was working before !

:)

JulienCarpentier, Mar 15, 2019
  2. JoelHansen Win User

Hello!

Have you looked at

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Do you have any issues with your internet else?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Julia!

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your Xbox One S to connect to Xbox Live.

I would say that if you are experiencing problems not being able to sign in, it's best for you to try the steps outlined in the

Xbox One Connection Solution
    on our site.

When you get a chance, try and follow the steps on our guide and let us know how that helped in resolution to the issue.

Thanks!
  4. skylaar Win User

Another way to get more help is to run your network diagnostics and let us know what it is saying for Live connectivity and Multiplayer. Is everything ok or is there a NAT issue. We could use some more details to help us better support the problem. :)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account.
  6. thelsb Win User

Impossible de télécharger MAX PAYNE 2

that was a week ago during the rockstar promotion. MAX PAYNE 1 & 2 was at half the price. Since impossible to download MAX PAYNE 2. MAX PAYNE 1 works perfect
Thema:

1. Xbox live impossible to connect since 1 week - Similar Threads - live impossible connect

2. code erreur impossible de ce connecter au live (error code can not connect to live)

in XBoX Accessibility
    code erreur impossible de ce connecter au live (error code can not connect to live): impossible de me connecter au live XBOX one sur mon compte principal sur ma console XBOX one X une erreur c'est produite réessayez ultérieurement 0x801901f4 alors que sur le net ou sur...
  3. Impossible de ce connecter au xbox live[Can not connect to xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de ce connecter au xbox live[Can not connect to xbox live]: Bonjour . Ma Xbox one m affiche que je dois me connecter au xbox live ( ça ne m avait jamais affiché ça ) et j ai essayer tt ce que j ai pu je n y arrive pas ça me met que ça vient de mon...
  4. Impossible to connect to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible to connect to my xbox live account: My e-mail and password are good but I cannot anymore connect to my Xbox live account on my XBOX360. Error code is 8015D002. 231a9510-ffe5-4057-ac93-c1ca335e21f4
  5. Impossible de se connecter à Xbox Live ( erreur code 0xbba ) [Translation-Can not connect to ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de se connecter à Xbox Live ( erreur code 0xbba ) [Translation-Can not connect to ...: Bonjour, Je rencontre un problème grave, je n'arrive absolument pas me connecter Xbox live suite un message d'erreur (0xbba). J'ai désinstaller l'application puis ré-installer, mais rien...
  6. Xbox live impossible à connecter. Installation en attente qui ne se fait pas. Que faire svp ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live impossible à connecter. Installation en attente qui ne se fait pas. Que faire svp ...: Bonsoir avez vous aussi des soucis a vous connecter pour jouer call of WWII Xbox live indisponible mise jour qui ne se fait pas et s'arrête des que je la lance. Avez vous aussi se probleme et...
  7. impossible connection au live

in XBoX Accessibility
    impossible connection au live: bonjours, comme beaucoup je n'arrive pas me connecté au livexbox. Le probleme étant, que j'ai actuellement une bonne connexion internet et que mon réseau fonctionne parfaitement. Malgré cela il...
  8. impossible to connect at xbox live (PC)

in XBoX Accessibility
    impossible to connect at xbox live (PC): Yesterday I have been disconnect of my game and not able to connect on the game because I was disconnect from Xbox live . when I try to connect me again , Xbox live told me I don't have internet...
  9. Impossible to connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to connect to Xbox Live: Hello, I can't connect Xbox live. I've got the error 0x87DD0005 and impossible to find a solution on Internet. Please could you help me? Thanks in advance. Greetings, Pierre Berry...
  10. "Impossible to connect to xbox live" message on the home screen but it actually works

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Impossible to connect to xbox live" message on the home screen but it actually works: Hi ! As I said in the title, there is written on the home screen of my xbox one something like : "Impossible to connect to xbox live", but everything works like before (I can go on the market,...