Xbox live in Romania

Discus and support Xbox live in Romania in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, i'm planning on traveling on romania with my xbox one x ... and i will like to know if xbox live will be working there ... and i will like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DingiestQuill85, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Xbox live in Romania

Hi, i'm planning on traveling on romania with my xbox one x ... and i will like to know if xbox live will be working there ... and i will like to know if there is something that i have to do without getting my account banned or something like that

Tnks!!!

:)

DingiestQuill85, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Xbox Live in Romania

I agree, we want Xbox Live in Romania.

Dragos Florin, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Xbox Live in Romania

And we want it NOW!

Cristi-7BC550AB-DFD4-49A7-833B-714EF525582C, Oct 18, 2018
  4. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest

Xbox live in Romania

No you wont have any problems. You can have your console with a region different from the country you are.

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 18, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello DingiestQuill85,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. That is a great question. We would like to inform you that Xbox Live is not available in Romania. Our
    region list will show areas where Xbox Live is supported. This means the account will not be able to be utilized online while in Romania. The account can be set up as the

home console profile
    so it may be used offline. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 18, 2018
  6. So... if i wanna stay for a long period there ... i can't use my xbox online ... like watching netflix or youtube ???

DingiestQuill85, Oct 18, 2018
  7. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Quill thanks for the reply!

So without sounding confusing yes, what isn't supported is Xbox live gold (multiplayer) not the internet connection. So in summary the console will be able to use Netflix and YouTube and other apps just not multiplayer. We hope this helps!

XBF Nestor S, Oct 18, 2018
  8. Xbox live in Romania

I know that romania is part of eu, it is such a bummer that xbx live isn't working there... at least i can use netflix and watch youtube and most important to play games ... even is just single player...

Thnks!!!

DingiestQuill85, Nov 5, 2018
  9. Dragos Florin Win User

Xbox Live in Romania

I agree, we want Xbox Live in Romania.
  10. ngocphi Win User

Error 80150017 Mafia 2 gold free !!! Why Microsoft?

Excepr romania isnt an xbox live region

The migration tool only works if the region you are migrating to is an xbox live region
  11. Smwutches Win User

Romania available on Rewards?

Since Romania is not an Xbox Live supported country, it will be a while before it's added to the Rewards program.
  12. Cr1st1X Win User

connect xbox live gold

Why Romania doesnt have Live support since you sell Xbox in this country?
  13. Smwutches Win User

xbox live subscription problem

Unfortunately Live is not available in Romania.
Thema:

Xbox live in Romania

1. Xbox live in Romania - Similar Threads - live Romania

2. not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not being able to download a xbox live account from my xbox one onto my xbox 360: hi everyone I created a xbox live profile on my xbox one, but I don't have it on my xbox 360, so in order for me to play the backwards compatiable games I need to download my xbox one profile...
  3. Xbox Live Rewards not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Rewards not working: The last few days I have noticed that when doing the xbox live rewards stuff on either pc or xbox one that the points are no longer being added to my account. My points have been stuck at 6,009...
  4. playing live games with different xbox consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing live games with different xbox consoles: Hello My son has an Xbox One and his friend has an Xbox 360. Can they play games live together and chat? They're 9, so games like Rocket League, Minecraft, Roblox, etc. Thanks!...
  5. Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nao consigo jogar o fifa 2020 no xbox one live gold: Caros Fiz uma assinatura do xbox live gold para neu filho jogar onlie principalmente o fifa 2020 com um amigo, que tb comprou a assinatura. Ja tentei de tudo para fazer a conexao mas nao consigo...
  6. My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Dad bought me a present digital code of 12 months from Italy I live in Romania and when...: I've got this digital code on gmail and it says is invalid please help. f88b6d4b-9d89-487c-a67c-5ae70ee08af9
  7. Xbox live gold in Romania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold in Romania: When will come xbox live gold in Romania? a47d9b05-441e-4042-88ad-c2979eb8f026
  8. Xbox one live Gold in Romania..Help needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live Gold in Romania..Help needed: I was trying to buy xbox one live gold but after they asked for my postal code, i just recently bought xbox one and if im not gonna be able to get xbox one live then i feel like i shouldnt have...
  9. Xbox Live in Romania

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live in Romania: Hello Microsoft, We are in 2018 and there is still no official support for Xbox Live in my country Romania. Before replying to me, please consider the following facts: 1. Romania has official...
  10. Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that is not ...: Hello,I am from Romania and I bought a XBOX LIVE Gold Card.I receive a message that the card is not valid. What can I do about it? ece44388-f56d-4ce9-9d2e-fe189c31c2ce