Xbox live/internet will not connect

Discus and support Xbox live/internet will not connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having this issue? I've tried everything. Resting router. New cables. New port on router. Cleared cache several times. Also deleted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirefighterE74, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Xbox live/internet will not connect

Anyone else having this issue? I've tried everything. Resting router. New cables. New port on router. Cleared cache several times. Also deleted my profile which I can't redownload now due to no internet connection. My xbox is a wired connection along with
    my pc. Pc works great and my phone and tablet WiFi work great so it's not my isp. No idea. Everything was fine until a few days ago and now nothing all of a sudden. It shows an ip address automatically unless I try to type in my isp password. Then it shows
    all 0's in the isp address and won't even get past the network connection part of the connectivity test. Does it have anything to do with this matchmaking alert? Thanks in advance.

:)

FirefighterE74, Jun 1, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Why does it take so long for games to install?

Xbox Live or Your internet connection will determine how fast you can download data. The slowest connection will be the bottle neck.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jun 1, 2014
  3. HeXxReBiRtH
    HeXxReBiRtH Guest
    xboxlive connection

The Xbox connects yo the router and the internet but will not connect to Xbox live

HeXxReBiRtH, Jun 1, 2014
  4. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  5. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  6. L3arn2cope Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

i have time warner cable internet and my xbox live connection isnt working. My home wireless and ethernet work perfectly, but whenever i try to connect my Xbox to live, it says that i am connected to the internet, but that it cant connect to xbox live
  7. InYohFace Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

I'm having the same issue. I was connecting fine with my modem and wireless router until yesterday. Now it picks up my network but can't connect to live. If I test my Xbox live connection....it connects to the network and Internet but not live. If I run
    a static check it connects to the Internet. However if I do the Initial Setup....the Internet fails and says Blocked next to xbox live
  8. Trigger9AAC Win User

Xbox Live STILL not working, ISP dont know what to do.

Oooops forgot to say, it does connect to Internet just not Xbox live, internet connection is full bars
Thema:

Xbox live/internet will not connect

1. Xbox live/internet will not connect - Similar Threads - live internet connect

2. Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S is connected to the internet but not Xbox live: I reset my Xbox because of a Network issue with the Xbox. It was connected to the internet (was actually downloading updates for a few games) but then I was not connected to Xbox live (and my...
  3. : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection: : Unable to connect to xbox live, even though there is a good internet connection New development.... When I go into Privacy Settings on my Xbox Live account I get either a 502 error (bad...
  4. Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problemen verbinden internet/xbox live [Translation - Problems connecting internet / xbox live]: Hi, Al geruime tijd heb ik problemen met het verbinden van het internet. De ene keer als ik de xbox one opstart is hij automatisch verbonden met mijn internet en de andere keer niet. Zelfs nu ik...
  5. I have internet connection but can't log xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have internet connection but can't log xbox live: Help, I can't navigate with the console, there's no Xbox live, I did the connecting status and I have internet [img] [img] [img] 9faea209-d12d-4bd2-9657-c1650031827e
  6. Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet connection but no Xbox live connectivity.: Console does not connect to xbox live properly. Not allowing me to use apps/games. When I go on network settings, NAT Type = Open, Service info is unavailable. Completed network test - says...
  7. xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live: so i was trying to play a game when the error code saying you cant play online games showed up i didnt think it was anything then i went to r6s and that couldnt connect to servers nor could...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live and internet: Hey For the past week or so, my boys have not been able to connect to Fortnite. Intermittently, while trying to change settings it will say that there is no internet connection, then there is....
  9. Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and internet is connected but Xbox live won’t connect to my games: So i recently just bought an Xbox one x and im having some troubles getting my xbox live to function properly . Its connected to my xbox but whenever i try to play online its saying that my wifi...
  10. Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internetverbindung ja, Verbindung zu Live nein (Internet connection yes, connection to...: Grüße Mitleidende. Also kurz und knapp meine One ist mit dem Inet verbunden aber Live sträubt sich ne Verbindung herzustellen....ich soll dann meine Netzwerkverbindung testen, gesagt getan soll...