Xbox live/internet will not connect

Discus and support Xbox live/internet will not connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else having this issue? I've tried everything. Resting router. New cables. New port on router. Cleared cache several times. Also deleted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FirefighterE74, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Xbox live/internet will not connect

Anyone else having this issue? I've tried everything. Resting router. New cables. New port on router. Cleared cache several times. Also deleted my profile which I can't redownload now due to no internet connection. My xbox is a wired connection along with
    my pc. Pc works great and my phone and tablet WiFi work great so it's not my isp. No idea. Everything was fine until a few days ago and now nothing all of a sudden. It shows an ip address automatically unless I try to type in my isp password. Then it shows
    all 0's in the isp address and won't even get past the network connection part of the connectivity test. Does it have anything to do with this matchmaking alert? Thanks in advance.

:)

FirefighterE74, Jun 1, 2014
  2. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Why does it take so long for games to install?

Xbox Live or Your internet connection will determine how fast you can download data. The slowest connection will be the bottle neck.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Jun 1, 2014
  3. HeXxReBiRtH
    HeXxReBiRtH Guest
    xboxlive connection

The Xbox connects yo the router and the internet but will not connect to Xbox live

HeXxReBiRtH, Jun 1, 2014
  4. SoThrowed31 Win User

Xbox is connected to the internet but can't connect to xbox live

toronto canada. connected to the internet on all other devices in the house. xbox connects to the internet but cant connect to xbox live.
  5. moonman119 Win User

Xbox 360 won't connect with an ethernet cable and won't use the wireless card

thanks, but that is for when my xbox is connecting to the internet but not xbox live and my xbox wont connect to the internet either
  6. L3arn2cope Win User

11/12/11 Internet works but cant connect to XBL

i have time warner cable internet and my xbox live connection isnt working. My home wireless and ethernet work perfectly, but whenever i try to connect my Xbox to live, it says that i am connected to the internet, but that it cant connect to xbox live
  7. Trigger9AAC Win User

Xbox Live STILL not working, ISP dont know what to do.

Oooops forgot to say, it does connect to Internet just not Xbox live, internet connection is full bars
  8. InYohFace Win User

can't connect to Xbox live

I'm having the same issue. I was connecting fine with my modem and wireless router until yesterday. Now it picks up my network but can't connect to live. If I test my Xbox live connection....it connects to the network and Internet but not live. If I run
    a static check it connects to the Internet. However if I do the Initial Setup....the Internet fails and says Blocked next to xbox live
Thema:

Xbox live/internet will not connect

1. Xbox live/internet will not connect - Similar Threads - live internet connect

2. Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 has internet but can't connect to xbox live: I bought a second hand orignal xbox 360 its plugged into via ethernet cable my arris xfinity router during the test it has internet gets 30% through the xbox live bar and than says it fails.please...
  3. My Xbox suddenly kicked me off of Xbox live but I’m still connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox suddenly kicked me off of Xbox live but I’m still connected to the internet?: It did this about 20-30 mins ago and ine reset the console bit nothing works. db564953-2b60-4bc2-af0b-59980a71cea7
  4. : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working: : Carnt connect to xbox live but my internet is working Depending on what you're facing, you can try following the steps given here. Have you also checked to see if you have a current Xbox Live...
  5. Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seeing, "Connect to Xbox Live" on the home screne. When checking connection, my internet is...: Wanted to know just what is the issue now and what Microsoft maybe doing to resolve it. Thank you. 5f389822-8ddd-48ab-b9c7-c2733bd075fc
  6. Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live

Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live: Xbox One Connected to Internet but Cannot Play Live Well, I bought a new xbox and having the same issues. I am just absolutely stunned. My Xbox 360, which is sitting right next to the new Xbox,...
  7. Connected to internet but can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to internet but can’t connect to xbox live: So my brother is having an issue where he is connected to the internet, but cant connect to xbox live. I have an xbox as well and am not having issues. We know its an issue with his xbox...
  8. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  9. My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live

My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live: My Xbox 360 has failed Internet connections and blocked Xbox Live Have you tried port forwarding If you have a firewall or network hardware such as a router, you might need to make a...
  10. Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connects to internet and Xbox Live but no multiplayer games work.: Alright I have done everything under the sun suggested on every forum so this is my last shot. I bought a new Motorola Router/Modem at Christmas and set it up approximately 2 weeks ago. My...