Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

Discus and support Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on.

There is currently a service alert for Xbox Live Core Services, and it affects, "Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account."

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

They are working on it, and will provide an update when they can.

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1167513105363914753

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, Sep 2, 2019
  2. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  3. jca2323 Win User

help pls

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. Because of this you wont be able to sign into xbox live.
  4. Darth1337 Win User

xbox live u suck

Century Link users are currently experiencing issues connecting to Xbox LIVE right now. So it's not just you.
  5. Geth Win User

Having issues connecting to Xbox Live

6. jca2323 Win User

XBOX LIVE WONT LET ME SIGN IN

The xbox live service is experiencing issues right now. This is causing problems signing into xbox live.
Thema:

Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

1. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now. - Similar Threads - Live currently experiencing

2. Backwards Compatible games currently not connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible games currently not connecting to Xbox Live: Backwards Compatible games are not connecting to Xbox Live. I am getting a lot of reports from friends with the same issue. Currently no reports on Xbox service status. Anyone having the same...
  3. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  4. How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?: I have tried multiple times to create a xbox live profile with my offline profile, but every time I get code 8015402b. (xbox live cannot verify my gmail) So I read that first I had to verify my...
  5. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...: I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7
  6. Current profile not allowed to play XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Current profile not allowed to play XBox Live: Why am I getting a notice telling me that my profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live. I have a current subsciption until February 2019. A hard reset of my console and deleting my profile my...
  7. Le profil actuel ne peut pas jouer sur Xbox live [Translation - The current profile can not ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Le profil actuel ne peut pas jouer sur Xbox live [Translation - The current profile can not ...: Bonsoir, mon problème est dans l'objet, car mon profil a payé un abonnement au live jusqu'en Janvier 2019 !!! J'ai redémarré la console, j'ai vérifié et j'ai bien internet, j'ai également...
  8. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Hi, I cannot play COD WWII online, an error with this message appears “ the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live” but I do have an Xbox Live Gold Membership. How can I fix it?...
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Hi, i have this message when i try to play "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" on Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox one. I have a gold membership, i am not ban or anything like...
  10. Le profil actuel ne pas pas jouer sur xbox live [ Translation - The current profile does not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Le profil actuel ne pas pas jouer sur xbox live [ Translation - The current profile does not ...: Bonjour, j'essaye en vain de me connecter au live de Modern Warfare 2 sur Xbox One mais le message suivant s'affiche constamment"le profil actuel ne pas pas jouer sur xbox live". Je précise j'ai...