Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

Discus and support Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fl0ydPinkert0n, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on.

There is currently a service alert for Xbox Live Core Services, and it affects, "Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account."

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

They are working on it, and will provide an update when they can.

https://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1167513105363914753

:)

Fl0ydPinkert0n, Sep 2, 2019
  2. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  3. jca2323 Win User

help pls

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. Because of this you wont be able to sign into xbox live.
  4. Darth1337 Win User

xbox live u suck

Century Link users are currently experiencing issues connecting to Xbox LIVE right now. So it's not just you.
  5. Geth Win User

Having issues connecting to Xbox Live

6. jca2323 Win User

XBOX LIVE WONT LET ME SIGN IN

The xbox live service is experiencing issues right now. This is causing problems signing into xbox live.
Thema:

Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

1. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now. - Similar Threads - Live currently experiencing

2. “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live”: I have been playing Call of duty since March 2020. Today I when i tried to play I kept getting the message “The current profile is not allow to play on Xbox Live” Also a ad will popup asking me to...
  3. Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current Xbox Live Gold pass, unable to launch any downloaded games, getting error 0x803f900a: The only game that runs is Roblox. All currently free-to-play games with this month's Gold Pass do not launch, instead bring up a message box with the error: Sign in or renew the...
  4. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: On my main xbox acc whenever I go to play cod mw (along with my other games) this message pops up. I recently just bought a 3 month xbox live membership so I know thats not the issue, I looked at...
  5. This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: I have tried all troubleshooting steps available online. I have even tried creating a different account and using that account but in vain.. Hhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllppppppp!...
  6. The Current profile is not allowed on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Current profile is not allowed on xbox live: I keep having a screen pop up when I select Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer. It states “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live”. Ive changed my passwords, updated payments and...
  7. Xbox Live is currently down - follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live is currently down - follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates: Hi all, So to make sure that there aren't repeat threads, Xbox Live is currently down. Our best advice, is to follow Xbox Support on Twitter for updates, as they become available. There is...
  8. Xbox Live / Gamertag And Microsoft Account Permalinked?? I want to delete my current MS...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live / Gamertag And Microsoft Account Permalinked?? I want to delete my current MS...: Ok, so i know im not the first person to raise this question, as i spent countless hours spinning my wheels on both the xbox and microsoft forums and help support sections, funny thing is, the...
  9. Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Email On Current Xbox Live Gamer tag! How to update email to newer GamerTAG!: So its hard to explain so ill just leave it posted like this. *USED Email* @Hotmail.com *UNUSED Email* *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Tied to old GamerTag NOT...
  10. I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I currently have Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both?: I have a subscription to both Xbox Live Gold & Xbox Game Pass. Do I need both? c3ed3914-12dc-4f37-bbae-b8148e1bb556