: Xbox live is messing with me

Discus and support : Xbox live is messing with me in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox live is messing with me I suggest you read Xbox Forum Guidelines and the other links contained within to prevent this from happening again.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Touche ma boute, May 18, 2019.

1. : Xbox live is messing with me

I suggest you read Xbox Forum Guidelines and the other links contained within to prevent this from happening again.

:)

Touche ma boute, May 18, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I suggest you read Xbox Forum Guidelines and the other links contained within to prevent this from happening again.
  3. denis97g Win User

Xbox live is messing with me

Reports are checked by the enforcement team, so there's a reason behind a ban. if your ban is longer than 24hrs, you can go to enforcement.xbox.com and apply for a case review.
  4. BoinkyDoinker Win User

5. Daft Badger Win User

Sounds like during the course of their investigation they found other violations of the ToU/CoC you have committed & issued more suspensions.

Anyway,no one on the forums can help as the enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action & to file for a case review if eligible you would need to go to the enforcement site HERE
  6. goKrush Win User

Error Code (Security Proofs)

Also for some strange reason I can download updates for games despite when I click the big X it asks me to Connect to Xbox live? Xbox Live is seriously messing up for me need help ASAP! Thanks.
Thema:

1. : Xbox live is messing with me - Similar Threads - live messing

2. Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live/Microsoft Account Age Mess: I am trying to pick a custom gamerpic for my Xbox Live profile and it won't let me... because i'm not old enough??? I looked it up and what I have found says I need to be over 18 AND have an...
  3. Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please): Hey guys in the xbox one they added the feature where you can gameshare xbox live, so me and my brother gameshare xbox live. But when I want to play on the xbox 360 it doesnt let me play it, so I...
  4. Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live messed up again. Netflix hangs then goes back to dash. Report a problem broken again.: This morning I started up my xbox. It did sign me in as I see my picture and gamer score up in the right hand corner, but all of the tiles under the My games and apps never filled in. So I tried...
  5. There's a cheat who's messing with xbox live accounts the gamertag is EgoisticComb189 thanks

in XBoX on Consoles
    There's a cheat who's messing with xbox live accounts the gamertag is EgoisticComb189 thanks: he's hack 5 accounts already he should be band right know da203899-8e91-4c09-9f39-a496424b2564
  6. Is it my router, wireless adapter, or is Live just messing with me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it my router, wireless adapter, or is Live just messing with me?: I live in Iowa, USA and use a Linksys E2100L for my router. I have 2 xbox 360's that I uses, rarely together, and have had no issues with dual boxing games over live using a wireless connection. I...
  7. Se Eu pegar Esse 1 Messe De Live gold desse video posso tomar ban da live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se Eu pegar Esse 1 Messe De Live gold desse video posso tomar ban da live ...: [View:[MEDIA]] 4c0cd3b0-53d0-4cf1-b508-fe438652e3e7
  8. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess: I would like to rant a bit so if you don't want to hear it, leave now. The current status of Xbox Live is absolutely terrible. I finally have come to this conclusion after attempting to play some...
  9. Xbox Live- Friend/Party/Messing system error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live- Friend/Party/Messing system error: I am needing some help with my system. When playing Destiny I am wanting to start forming parties. However whenever someone sends me a message asking them to invite them, I am unable to access the...
  10. Xbox Live Gamerscore messed up/Glitched

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gamerscore messed up/Glitched: Alright so. My account had around 22,000 gamerscore (I dont have internet good enough for xbox live by the way and during this i shared my account with 2 friends) then I went over to a friends...