Xbox live is not working

Discus and support Xbox live is not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live is not working I bought the new Xbox one s I done everything I did with the Xbox one now but won't let me connect to internet... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Xcluzive Jackk, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Xbox live is not working

Xbox live is not working
    I bought the new Xbox one s I done everything I did with the Xbox one now but won't let me connect to internet

:)

Xcluzive Jackk, Dec 24, 2016
  2. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Far Cry Blood Dragon isn't free for me with Xbox Live Gold

Managed to get it to work, I used the xbox live website and bought it for free on there, it took some time for it to realize I had xbox live gold.

dsar9012, Dec 24, 2016
  3. On Nov 2

I have only had a problem with xbox live once, and that was with the titanfall launch problems. Other then that live works perfect.

-ChaoticGood-1, Dec 24, 2016
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  6. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox live is not working

1. Xbox live is not working - Similar Threads - live working

2. Xbox live code isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code isnt working: I just purchased a code for xbox live gold from a third party retailer and its only 14 digits and I dont know what to do, they just sent me code on sms and told me to redeem it. that all they...
  3. Xbox live sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live sharing not working: I turned my friends account to my home xbox and he has xbox live but when i try to play gta online it says i don't have permission 6e8c4cb8-a7f3-401d-8573-dc9ee2352428
  4. Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live doesn't work anymore and wants me to buy it now: My Xbox one X suddenly stopped being able to play multiplayer we have had it for a little over a year now why is this happening? 1a6702ee-7c1f-4b78-ac7d-40a77add6917
  5. Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, my Xbox Live Gold wont work..: I bought Xbox Live Gold on my PC and now i'm trying to play RDR2 on my console, that my brother bought on his account. And It shows i have the Live Gold for 3 months, but still wont allow me to...
  6. Bought xbox live while working in Brazil can I change to UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live while working in Brazil can I change to UK?: I purchased xbox live while working offshore and now that I'm back in the UK I'm trying to add the game pass but it won't work due to store region mismatch. Is there any way around this? I have...
  7. Xbox Live Communication (Mic) not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Communication (Mic) not working: I have been struggling to get the mic to work with our Xbox for our son. I have reviewed videos and articles on the Xbox settings, verified the Xbox settings are correct. I have opened 7 ports on...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Share not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Share not working: hi recently i got a new xbox after my old xbox broke i used to game share with my friend for gold and some of his games but after i got my new xbox the gameshare stopped working at first i wasnt...
  9. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  10. Xbox live and captures not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and captures not working: My captures on my Xbox have been really annoying lately. I’m a small you tuber that records directly from my Xbox, then downloads the captures onto my iPad where I edit them. Recently when I try...