Xbox live is not working

Discus and support Xbox live is not working in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live is not working I bought the new Xbox one s I done everything I did with the Xbox one now but won't let me connect to internet... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Xcluzive Jackk, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Xbox live is not working

Xbox live is not working
    I bought the new Xbox one s I done everything I did with the Xbox one now but won't let me connect to internet

:)

Xcluzive Jackk, Dec 24, 2016
  2. dsar9012
    dsar9012 Guest
    Far Cry Blood Dragon isn't free for me with Xbox Live Gold

Managed to get it to work, I used the xbox live website and bought it for free on there, it took some time for it to realize I had xbox live gold.

dsar9012, Dec 24, 2016
  3. On Nov 2

I have only had a problem with xbox live once, and that was with the titanfall launch problems. Other then that live works perfect.

-ChaoticGood-1, Dec 24, 2016
  4. {Parity} Win User

Xbox live not working

I am currently logged into the division and playing without issue. I also checked the live services and everything is up and online. Are you still having the problem?
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

yours may need a little extra ...try this ....

go into settings and accounts and remove all the profiles , (make sure you have the email and password to get them back ) after you remove the profiles , shut the xbox down by holding the xbox logo on the console for 8 seconds till it powers down , while
    it is off , unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds to clear them also , plug the modem and router back up and when they are online , turn the xbox back on , when it is all the way up . re add your main profile ...it may sit there and sync a little while
    but all SHOULD be good afterwards ...
  6. player686 Win User

Xbox Live Not Working?

I have the same problem. I was watching Netflix and it went t a white screen and now I cant log back into xbox live as it does nothing when I press the buttons.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

xbox live not working....

Hey there xX kukan Xx!

Sorry to hear about the NAT issue! Glad to see you eventually got the main issue solved, let's start with troubleshooting the NAT issue with our Xbox One multiplayer solution page.

Follow each step in that page and post back to let us know how it goes! If it doesn't help, post back with the networking hardware you use, be sure to include brand name and model numbers! :D
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

Xbox Live not working

As you appear not having a gold subscription here in the forum the might be a bigger problem with your account.

I'd suggest to phone the support instead of chatting.

As I remember there is a solution on this, which was posted by the official staff a while ago:

The support should check for your gold subscription on their end and then have it removed from your account completely. After having it removed they should reassign a gold subscription to your account with the correct lifetime of the subscription.

I'll check for the thread mentioned and provide a link here if I find it.
Thema:

Xbox live is not working

1. Xbox live is not working - Similar Threads - live working

2. my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 is connected to xbox live but none of my avatars work on xbox live. Why do none...: why do my avatars not work in xbox live 586499ed-2c35-4f22-b231-215a573f07bc
  3. I Xbox live works on only one Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Xbox live works on only one Xbox: So i have 2 xbox’s where they both have the same account but of my xbox’s have xbox live and other one says payment past due even though they are on the same account....
  4. Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing stopped working suddenly after using it the night before.: My friend has his Xbox account downloaded onto my Xbox One in order to share his Xbox Live Gold membership with me and there has been no complications for a few years. (Note: He's the only account...
  5. Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live 14 day trial stopped working: I used a 14 day xbox live gold trial for Xbox One to play some Halo MCC/5 online and on the day I used the code I played with no issues but then the next day when I go to play Halo 5 again it...
  6. X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box live doesn't work anymore on another user within the same network: Hello, we are making use of 1 x-box live subscription, which can be used on multiple consoles, making sure to have the "my home x-box" settings in good order. Unfortunately, since a few days...
  7. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  8. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  9. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  10. I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password

in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password: I tried to login on an xbox 1s using my xbox live info but it did not work, failed the password 3 times; I know the info is correct as it took the email with no issues....