Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live issue also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJLucius93, May 9, 2019.

1. DJLucius93
    DJLucius93 Guest

Xbox live issue

Xbox live issue
    also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have the optoin to set older formats to a 2nd tier priority automatically or if the routers firmware is set to auto update
    this is check by default alot

:)

DJLucius93, May 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello, About a month ago, I signed up for Game Pass Ultimate. I cancelled immediately after, as I did not realize that it signed me up for an full year. At the time I signed up, I had over a year...
  3. Xbox Live connection issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connection issue?: Hi All! :) Recently I bought some second-hand Xbox 360 for my collection. It was important for me to know if the console is not banned on Xbox Live but the seller claimed he is not sure about it....
  4. Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live back compatibility sign out issue: Hi, My Xbox now kicks me out of my 360 account on any back compat game I try to play. This started yesterday randomly. I have tried hard resetting, removing/re adding the account and clearing all...
  5. Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Party Chat Issues - Disconnecting: Everything has been perfectly fine until today. As of today however I've been experiencing constant party issues. Whenever I join a party, it would disconnect me after about a minute. I figured...
  6. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  7. Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006): Issue signing on to Xbox live on Xbox One - Error (0x87DD0006 Been trying to sign on for the last hour on my xbox one to xbox live. I’ve restarted my console, router, tested all connections and...
  8. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Issues: Xbox Live Service Issues.. since 18:00pm having service issues from a multi-million/billion doller company and it is still not resolved? It is a serious joke even the fact you cannot play any...
  9. Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major xbox live party issue [0x89234020] "Your network settings are blocking party chat": I'm having this issue with only one friend where when either of us hosts a party, the joining player gets the error message. In addition we are not able to play any games together (Have tried...
  10. Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live is currently experiencing issues right now.: I noticed Xbox Live is experiencing issue at the moment, so I figured I'd make a post about it to hopefully cut down on the inevitable topics asking about what is going on. There is currently a...