Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live issue also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJLucius93, May 9, 2019.

1. DJLucius93
    DJLucius93 Guest

Xbox live issue

Xbox live issue
    also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have the optoin to set older formats to a 2nd tier priority automatically or if the routers firmware is set to auto update
    this is check by default alot

:)

DJLucius93, May 9, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. Heinz 57 Gamer Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue with 100% packet loss, I have tried all the possible solutions and no resolution to the issue. I believe the issue is on the Xbox Live end because my Internet speeds exceed all thats is necessary to connect to Xbox Live. Microsoft needs to stabilize
    Xbox Live in general, there have been too many issues with Xbox Live lately.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live

Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    live issues: My brothers account says it’s connected to Xbox live but whenever he goes to play a game with live it prompts him to buy it. How do i fix this? d44c61b9-ba24-44fb-af3a-dcc2f7bc9b3f
  3. : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues?: : Xbox 360 'Live' Issues? Hi there, Your console can't be banned from Xbox Live, only your account can. To check that, go here and sign in with your account. You can also follow this...
  4. Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug with group chat and xbox live any ones had the same issue: Hi im just wondering if somebody have been disconnected from group chat latetly listen this is a on going issue or not and dont tell everything is fine go check on the xbox support website cuze...
  5. XBOX Live Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Connection Issues: I have a release day Xbox One. For the last 2 days I have not been able to connect with Xbox live. I reset my internet connection, put the xbox in a DMZ, I have run the test for connection and...
  6. Xbox live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold issues: Why am i being charged monthly (different dates) and the service lasting ONLY for merely 2-3 weeks till I get charged again? I paid the 24th of June and my service cancelled on July 11th....
  7. Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema Con Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Issue With Xbox Live Gold]: Ayer quise canjear mi tarjeta de xbox live gold, usé el código correctamente y no me dieron la suscripción, revisé el historial de compras y no aparece la gold canjeada. Volví a poner el código y...
  8. Hi an issue with xbox live is active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi an issue with xbox live is active: Hello everyone just asking do other players have some issues with xbox live lately im going true this kind of issue i cannot invite my pals for any games at all they do not receive all the invites...
  9. Xbox Live connectivity issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connectivity issues: Whenever i try to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4, i cannot connect to any lobby or access any features that include multiplayer. There is no any errors about the teredo but i keep seeing the...
  10. Connect to XBOX Live Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to XBOX Live Issue: Ma'am/Sir, I'm currently going through some pretty severe troubleshooting with both of my consoles and what was originally only affecting one console is now affecting both. If you could get back...