Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live issue also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJLucius93, May 9, 2019.

1. DJLucius93
    DJLucius93 Guest

Xbox live issue

Xbox live issue
    also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have the optoin to set older formats to a 2nd tier priority automatically or if the routers firmware is set to auto update
    this is check by default alot

:)

DJLucius93, May 9, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. AtomicCityGeek Win User

xbox live issue

Wow, did I just read that lack of customer focus in a public thread? I think the first sentence would have covered the issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Live Issue

Give this a try it works for many with xbox live issue. Log out of all profiles on your console then log back in. Once that is done please test it and let us know if it resolved your issue. Good Luck!!
Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK: Survival Evolved on Game Pass PC - Xbox Live Login Issues: Hi. I'm having an issue where I can't log in to Xbox Live when I load ARK. I get to the point of pressing the Start button, it loads up the Xbox Live log in bit, but then gives me the error...
  3. Fortnite - Xbox live Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite - Xbox live Issue: On fortnite it says my S doesn’t have Xbox live but he has so he can’t play , he’s removed account, rebooted Xbox and signed back in but hasn’t solved the issue - so annoying as he’s spent lots of...
  4. issue with game sharing and xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    issue with game sharing and xbox live gold: My sons have been game sharing with eachother for the past few years. Recently when one of them tried to buy a game from the xbox store it prompted him to purchase xbox live gold as it was...
  5. Issue with Xbox Live Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Live Settings: Hi! So I play the new game F1 2020. If you play that game, there is this challenge to do 3 league races. So I'm trying to get on the Leagues section to join some. When I do, it says: "To do this,...
  6. “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Lost Connection. XBOX Live” continuous issue!: I have spokn wih Xbox tech support on seveal occassions via chat and direct conversation but the issue continues to irritate me. I’ve been told and read about checking my network connectivity,...
  7. Xbox live issues with game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues with game clips: Recently (since July 3rd) I have been having a very weird issue and i have tried many things to fix it havent found anything yet. My issue is when I upload a clip to my xbox it doesnt appear (on...
  8. Live Credential Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Credential Issue: I have been trying to sign into my xbox 360. And it wont let me log in. It says "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in." Code 807B01F7 I have cleared cache. I...
  9. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  10. Xbox live issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues?: since yesterday ive been having issues connecting to xbox live. and today is even worse. i had a dlc start downloading but couldnt connect to the store. ive reset my BRAND NEW xbox one s console...