Xbox live issue

Discus and support Xbox live issue in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox live issue also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DJLucius93, May 9, 2019.

1. DJLucius93
    DJLucius93 Guest

Xbox live issue

Xbox live issue
    also has anyone changed any setting in the router lately the 360 wifi card is probably runnig on G or N if your lucky some routers have the optoin to set older formats to a 2nd tier priority automatically or if the routers firmware is set to auto update
    this is check by default alot

:)

DJLucius93, May 9, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

Xbox online status

3. jca2323 Win User

I can't connect to Xbox live now but did a few hours a ago

The xbox live service is currently experiencing issues right now. These issues are affecting signing in to xbox live.
  4. WPAK Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox Live with my laptop plugged in

Hi, I think there was a Xbox Live service issue, that some users may experience issues connecting to Live. I guess you were one of them.

If you have issues again, you can look via the following link if there are any issues with the Xbox Live service:

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  5. Heinz 57 Gamer Win User

100% Packet Loss

Same issue with 100% packet loss, I have tried all the possible solutions and no resolution to the issue. I believe the issue is on the Xbox Live end because my Internet speeds exceed all thats is necessary to connect to Xbox Live. Microsoft needs to stabilize
    Xbox Live in general, there have been too many issues with Xbox Live lately.
  6. mag sithlord008 Win User

Can not connect to xbox live

Okay, if you can’t connect to LIVE, or if you’re getting disconnected while playing there are the first basic steps you’ll need to take to get on LIVE. There is a step-by-step troubleshooter for Top Issues with Xbox LIVE, and this particular issue seems
    to fall into this category. Please go to the following link will take you to the support page:

support.xbox.com/.../common-issues

Home > Support > Xbox LIVE > Troubleshoot > Top Issues with Xbox LIVE

Xbox LIVE Connection issues

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE.

I get a NAT warning when I test my Xbox LIVE connection.

Which network ports do I need to open for Xbox LIVE?

For more connection related issues there's a Main Post on the following link:

forums.xbox.com/.../9.aspx

Forums Home » Xbox Forums » Xbox Support » 02 - Connecting to Xbox LIVE » START HERE: I can’t connect to (or I’m being disconnected from) Xbox LIVE
Thema:

Xbox live issue

1. Xbox live issue - Similar Threads - live issue

2. Xbox Live Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Issues: Is anyone else having issues playing Left 4 Dead 2 online with friends? It says my console cant connect to Xbox Live and has me test my wireless connection and it says its good to go. My and my...
  3. xbox live issues

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live issues: upon installing games for windows live my xbox 360 controller stops working. I know it is the software since if i unilstall games for windows live the controller works again just dandy. any ideas?...
  4. Xbox live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issue: So the way I buy xbox live is with Xbox store gift cards and i did my normal 3 month subscription and it was going to be up in a couple days so i went and bought some more gift cards to buy...
  5. Xbox live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues: I am having issues with buying xbox live. I updates the microsoft account credits, but xbox keeps asking dor ‘choose how to pay the rest amount’. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  6. COD MW3 xbox live issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 xbox live issue: Hey, so ive been trying to get online and play some mw3 on xbox one, the problem is that i wont be able to conect online and thows a text that says: "cod mw3 servers are not aviable at the moment,...
  7. Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live lag/connectivity issues: [img] How is this happening? Live connection is very bad as well, brand mew wifi and very high speed and my xbox hasnt changed. Still a terrible connection! Please let me know other than the...
  8. Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection issues (again and again and again and again.... cannot count): SOOOO tired. I have 1 XB1X, 1 XB1 and 1 X360 in my house. I have issues again and again and again and again awith connections to xbox live. I need to HARD reset a console to be able to play, and...
  9. Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - connection to Xbox Live issue: I have unearthed my old Xbox 360 in the hopes of transferring my old Borderlands 2 characters to Xbox One. I have been unable connect the Xbox Live servers. Originally I couldn't log into Xbox...
  10. Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/Xbox Live Login Issues: So my problem is concerning Xbox Live and Minecraft Pocket Edition on an iPad Mini. For the last few months, we have had a curious problem with Minecraft. Whenever we are on the WiFi at our house,...